Kia Optima Forums banner

121 - 131 of 131 Posts

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
I too live in Australia and would love one of these. I think we have a non-uvo system with infinity (I'll try and get some decent pics shortly). Have just worked out that I can get maps for Australia from naviextras.com so if the only issue is the LHD vs RHD Facia, I may be able to get a RHD Double Din and fill it in and mount screen as required to get a nice OEM Look. SO tempting, but as it is a decent outlay I'd like to know that it would actually work with our system.

Wish it was available as-is for Australia.....

Cheers,

Dicko.
Hello there,

I am pretty sure we can help you get the correct facing fascia in order to install the UNAVI system on your vehicle.

I would have to look into this further for you.

Just took some pics:

As installed - Note infinity branding and that it is a 6CD Stacker

View attachment 201441

Current iPad Mount from Seat Bolt

View attachment 201481

Shots of the Head Unit

View attachment 201497 View attachment 201505 View attachment 201513 View attachment 201521 View attachment 201529

Cheers,

Dicko
Thank you for the images as well, would you mind sending us an email with all of this information including the images as well so we can send it over to UNAVI to look into this and assist us with helping you?

[email protected]

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello there,

I am pretty sure we can help you get the correct facing fascia in order to install the UNAVI system on your vehicle.

I would have to look into this further for you.

Thank you for the images as well, would you mind sending us an email with all of this information including the images as well so we can send it over to UNAVI to look into this and assist us with helping you?

[email protected]
Did you get my email wth the details and have you had any luck looking into this further?

Cheers,

Dicko.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Did you get my email wth the details and have you had any luck looking into this further?

Cheers,

Dicko.
If you have the model with Sat Nav then it will fit but you cannot update the maps yourself, only Kia can as the license is tied to it.

You can only update the POI and the Speed cameras yourself

If you have the non sat nav version then you'll need to buy the seperate climate control unit and the RHD facia for it to fit. But the facia is a rip off at like $200

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #126

Cheers,

Dicko.
Pretty sure I did and responded to it. If you did not hear back from us, please let me know.

If you have the model with Sat Nav then it will fit but you cannot update the maps yourself, only Kia can as the license is tied to it.

You can only update the POI and the Speed cameras yourself

If you have the non sat nav version then you'll need to buy the seperate climate control unit and the RHD facia for it to fit. But the facia is a rip off at like $200
Good to know!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I literally just ordered it right now did alot off research but this one is by far the best and has the best reviews can't wait to get it put in oh and very helpful staff at K5 optima store great jobs guys

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a couple quick questions: Just how customizable is the unit? Can you change the player skins on the music interface or just what that screen looks like in general? Also, when you operate it in Aux mode for say GPS, can you still listen to music at the same time or is that the only thing that will play through the speakers?

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
I have a couple quick questions: Just how customizable is the unit? Can you change the player skins on the music interface or just what that screen looks like in general? Also, when you operate it in Aux mode for say GPS, can you still listen to music at the same time or is that the only thing that will play through the speakers?
Hey there, would be happy to answer any questions you have. Might be easier for you to call in, so we can answer any other questions you may have as well.

However, in terms of these 2 questions:

1) Yes, there are different interchangeable skins available.

2) You can listen to the music at the same time as the GPS, but not while in AUX mode..

The UNAVI system will come with a separate speaker for the GPS that plays independently of the music. However, you can have it play through the car speakers using the AUX mode as well.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
Check out the 2011-2019 Kia Optima UNAVI X5/F1 OEM navigation head unit.

Feature packed and you still retain all factory steering controls and features.

Two different models for UVO and non-UVO Optimas.

K5 Optima Store - UNAVI X5/F1 (OEM Integrated Navigation) For the Kia Optima

If you have questions about this product please don't hesitate to contact us.

Also you can see several of the products we sell here on the site in our subforum below:

Optima Forums - Site Sponsor - Subforum - K5 Optima Store

Remember, we do offer deep discounts on this navigation system, but you must private message us for pricing.

121 - 131 of 131 Posts