Kia Optima Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
I just ordered my trunk lip in Platinum Graphite

and its not here yet....!!

just kidding, hope to be the first of many purchases..

thanks K5OS!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Finally got around to ordering a rear spoiler from the K5 Optima Store. Arrived in less than 10 days. The color match is amazing, looks Kia factory painted! Both the fit and overall quality is excellent and the price is excellent too.

Very easy to install, I decided against drilling holes in my trunk besides the 3M auto
tape that comes with the spoiler is all you need.

Everyone who saw the car before I installed the spoiler and after likes how the spoiler really pops and adds to the car :)

The K5OS guys are the best.

Next week I plan to have the 3M
Scotchgard™ Paint Protection Film Pro Series (Clear Bra
) installed on the entire front bumper, fender tips, hood & mirrors to protect the car against rock chips.
Thank you for the photos. Really appreciate the kind words as well.

Looks good.
:iagree:

Does look good, with my next paycheck i think im going to get this for my 2015, plat graphite..

And bumper lights, led tails, oh.. and im very seriously looking at some kdm dual projector headlights, but **** thats a lot of $$.

Baby steps..
Yep one step at a time. Modding really is an addiction. An expensive one too! :lol:

Yeah...I'm having to pace myself. This will be in the very near future.
Exactly, gotta take it slow. Don't want to go broke on Optima parts. haha

I just ordered my trunk lip in Platinum Graphite

and its not here yet....!!

just kidding, hope to be the first of many purchases..

thanks K5OS!
Thank you for your order with us. Really appreciate your business and also look forward to working with you in the future.

·
(Formerly Scooter)
213 Posts
Perfect paint match for the Metal Bronze color right down to the metallic spread. Super easy installation. I did opt to add a 1" strip of 3M automotive trim double back tape down the middle of the underside of the spoiler for a bit more adhesion. Nice subtle added detail to the car. Had the spoiler in hand in less than a week.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Perfect paint match for the Metal Bronze color right down to the metallic spread. Super easy installation. I did opt to add a 1" strip of 3M automotive trim double back tape down the middle of the underside of the spoiler for a bit more adhesion. Nice subtle added detail to the car. Had the spoiler in hand in less than a week.
Awesome, glad to hear it. Thank you for posting this here, if you have any pics you can share, that would be greatly appreciated.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Add the perfect compliment to the rear of your Optima with an aftermarket trunk spoiler!

These are specifically available for the 2011-2015 Optima models. (All colors are available)

K5 Optima Store - 2011-2013 Kia Optima Trunk Spoiler
K5 Optima Store - 2014-2015 Kia Optima Trunk Spoiler

Here you can find the spoilers for the 2016-2019 Optima models on our site:

K5 Optima Store - 2016-2019 Kia Optima Trunk Spoiler
K5 Optima Store - 2016-2019 Kia Optima Keen Design Trunk Spoiler

Also be sure to check out all of our threads here on the site in our subforum below:
Optima Forums - K5 Optima Store - Site Sponsor - Sub Forum

21 - 27 of 27 Posts