Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)

Is selling the 2011-2015 Kia Optima Trunk Lid Spoilers

Kia Optima Trunk Lid Spoiler - K5 Optima Store

(BUY NOW)

Description:

Our Kia Optima Rear Trunk Spoiler is for customers wanting to add that sporty look to their vehicle.
Made in Korea from high quality polyurethane and custom painted to match your vehicles paint perfectly.
All spoilers are body color matched and ready to install.
For 2014-2015, these are only available in select colors from the manufacturer. (More colors coming soon)

Vehicle Applications:

2011-2013 Kia Optima (All Models)
2014-2015 Kia Optima (All Models)

2016-2018 Kia Optima Trunk Spoiler found here
2016-2018 Kia Optima Keen Design Trunk Spoiler found here

Save $10 off your order by using discount code
SAVE10 at checkout.

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
you have the black 14 in stock?
Any updates on titanium silver for the 2014?
I just called this morning to our supplier and found out that the newer colors for the 14+ models not listed as available on the website, are not going to be available for another three weeks or so. :(

I looked and didn't see Remington red as an option. Also.... will it stay on with 3M tape?
So if the color is not listed on the website or it is showing unavailable, that means it is not being made just yet in that color. Yes for the 2014 to 2015 models, you can apply them using the supplied 3M tape, or you can mount them permanently using the bolts that are also supplied.

·
Registered
44 Posts
black in stock?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Finally got around to ordering a rear spoiler from the K5 Optima Store. Arrived in less than 10 days. The color match is amazing, looks Kia factory painted! Both the fit and overall quality is excellent and the price is excellent too.

Very easy to install, I decided against drilling holes in my trunk besides the 3M auto
tape that comes with the spoiler is all you need.

Everyone who saw the car before I installed the spoiler and after likes how the spoiler really pops and adds to the car :)

The K5OS guys are the best.

Next week I plan to have the 3M
Scotchgard™ Paint Protection Film Pro Series (Clear Bra
) installed on the entire front bumper, fender tips, hood & mirrors to protect the car against rock chips.

Attachments

·
Registered
488 Posts
Does look good, with my next paycheck i think im going to get this for my 2015, plat graphite..

And bumper lights, led tails, oh.. and im very seriously looking at some kdm dual projector headlights, but **** thats a lot of $$.

Baby steps..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts