Kia Optima Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Thanks David for first class service. The spoiler is high quality for the price and fits spot on. Mine has a very small defect that my wife noticed on the drivers side where it is indented in the corner. Not a big deal as long as it does not get worse with time.
You're very welcome. Sorry to hear about a defect with the product. This type of thing can happen during the shipping process and would be covered by the insurance we have on the product. In the future please let us know right away if you receive something in the mail damaged that you ordered from us.

Thank you for your business with us. :)

·
Premium Member
2012 Kia Optima SX-T
1,454 Posts
Sweet! Now we just need a good looking CF version - Hint, Hint!:D

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
When will you get the non light version back in for 2011 sx model?
Thanks for the heads up that they were showing out of stock. I went ahead and corrected the inventory count on the site. Not only are they in stock, but they ship out with (same day) 1-2 day USPS Priority shipping, free of charge.

·
Registered
2014 Kia Optima
28 Posts
K5OS Rear Window Visor has been installed. Came out great! Although I do have to say my favorite thing this about this item was how it was shipped! Very well packaged for delivery, with the visor being bubble wrapped on both ends and the middle having a ball of bubble wrap. Came in mint condition and I couldn't be happier with it.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
K5OS Rear Window Visor has been installed. Came out great! Although I do have to say my favorite thing this about this item was how it was shipped! Very well packaged for delivery, with the visor being bubble wrapped on both ends and the middle having a ball of bubble wrap. Came in mint condition and I couldn't be happier with it.

Awesome, glad to hear it made in one piece to you.

I make sure to have our guys wrap them really well to prevent damages from occurring during shipping.

Looks great on your Optima and really makes it that much more aggressive looking.

Thank you again for your order with us, and for posting up this picture and feedback.

Look forward to working with you again in the future.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
21 - 33 of 33 Posts