28,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
2014 SX Turbo
162 Posts
Awesome!

Order number: 4503

You're shipping this to Canada via UPS, right?

If it's going by USPS, I'll have to change my mailing address.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome!

Order number: 4503

You're shipping this to Canada via UPS, right?

If it's going by USPS, I'll have to change my mailing address.
Thank you for your order Kyle. You are correct, this ships using UPS. ;)

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

·
Registered
19 Posts
I checked your site for pictures on a DIY for this but couldn't find anything, how is it powered (stupid question), where are the wires ran, etc? Thanks

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Has anybody had any problems with the roof spoilers fading/peeling/bubbling?
Jason we haven't had an issue issue with this in the past. Are you having these issues with yours? If so, please get in contact with me through email.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
77 Posts
just ordered one of these puppies. i'll update with a picture as soon as it's installed! yet another purchase from david at k5!

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
77 Posts
11178412_10204128547081583_519511627_n.jpg 11180168_10204128547041582_225401129_n.jpg
Awesome addition to the Optima! Makes the rear end look much much sportier! Super easy install as it's just one strip of 3M tape. Though be aware this is a plastic spoiler. I was under the impression that it was made of glass. Either way I recommend this to any optima owner!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
View attachment 157673 View attachment 157681
Awesome addition to the Optima! Makes the rear end look much much sportier! Super easy install as it's just one strip of 3M tape. Though be aware this is a plastic spoiler. I was under the impression that it was made of glass. Either way I recommend this to any optima owner!
Very nice looking. Definitely changes the way the car looks for the better! Thank you for posting pics of this. Yeah the title of Rear Glass Roof Spoiler can be a little confusing. The words "Rear Glass" are referring to the location of where the roof spoiler is installed. Not the material it is made from. Sorry for the confusion there.

Looking good boss!
Where is yours? :poke:

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you to those of you who were waiting for us to get these back in stock.

We are now back to full inventory on both the LED and non-LED versions.

Pending orders for both LED & non-LED versions have been shipped.

If you have any questions, please send us an email to:

[email protected]re.com

·
'MURICA
2013 Kia Optima
104 Posts
When you say plastic are we talking about some sturdy thick piece here or wafer thin and pliable?

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
When you say plastic are we talking about some sturdy thick piece here or wafer thin and pliable?
Matt was confused about the material it was made from. He thought it was made out of glass and not plastic, based on the title.

I will shoot him a PM on FB though so he can respond to your question here.

Also checkout the 33 5 star reviews on this product we have on our site from verified customers.

·
Registered
optima
8 Posts
Thanks David for first class service. The spoiler is high quality for the price and fits spot on. Mine has a very small defect that my wife noticed on the drivers side where it is indented in the corner. Not a big deal as long as it does not get worse with time.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts