21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

·
Registered
215 Posts
Also helps you tell if you locked your car from far away just looking at it. Many times I forget if I've locked it. A quick glance and I know for sure. Great Mod.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,
Just wanted to say Thank You!!! Installed the exterior power mirror mod to work with the key lock and button on door. All went as planned. Just followed the direction / video and it worked GREAT!!! No damage/ scuff marks / scraps. Feels and looks like Factory. Thanks Again!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Hello,
Just wanted to say Thank You!!! Installed the exterior power mirror mod to work with the key lock and button on door. All went as planned. Just followed the direction / video and it worked GREAT!!! No damage/ scuff marks / scraps. Feels and looks like Factory. Thanks Again!
You're very welcome and thank you for your business. I'm happy to hear all went well with the installation. :thumbsup:

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
This part is now available for the 14 to 15 models specifically. Therefore no longer would you need to splice into any wiring to match the cables together. The new 14 to 15 kit is 100% plug-and-play. If you have any questions about this product or any of the products we carry, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #37

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
21 - 38 of 38 Posts