2017 Tesla Model X
28,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Here to present:

The OEM KIA Power Folding Mirror Conversion Kit

FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!!

(BUY NOW)

Description:

Replace your manual folding side mirrors with these OEM Power Folding Mirrors.
Includes all parts needed to complete the conversion.
1 year warranty (Customer is responsible for return shipping)

Package Contents:

(1) L & R Power Folding Mirrors
(1) L & R Mirror Covers (OEM color matched)
(1) Wood or Carbon Fiber switch plate bezel
(1) Window switch for folding mirrors
All parts are OEM KIA/Mobis

Vehicle Applications:

2011-2015 Kia Optima (All models not equipped with power folding mirrors)

Additional Info:

Optional add-on: Auto Folding Mirror Module (Discounted)
Please make sure to select your vehicles color & whether you want wood or Carbon Fiber for the switch plate bezel.
DIY install information

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

·
Registered
26 Posts
on ordered, for those that have done this mod...any tips to ease the installation along with the power folding module would be appreciated...

·
04/2014 ROTM
2011 SX
3,607 Posts
on ordered, for those that have done this mod...any tips to ease the installation along with the power folding module would be appreciated...
Follow the DIY and be patient. I'll be uploading a couple of new pics to go along with the current DIY, but I followed it and it went pretty well. The biggest challenge is running the wires to the doors.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you for your order! :thumbsup:

Follow the DIY and be patient. I'll be uploading a couple of new pics to go along with the current DIY, but I followed it and it went pretty well. The biggest challenge is running the wires to the doors.
Sweet thanks for offering to upload some pics to help out with the install.

I'll take some pictures during my install...SOON, stay tuned.
Sweet thank you as well for your order and for offering to help out with install. ;)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Purchased!!! Got the entire kit -- folding mirrors, switch cover, switch and the auto-fold kit for the remote!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
09/2013 ROTM, 06/2014 ROTM
2013 Optima LX
2,828 Posts
purchased and had this kit installed a couple weeks ago. If you have an optima that doesnt have folding mirror this is definitely a must buy product!!! adds so much class and luxury. people love to see the mirrors fold.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
purchased and had this kit installed a couple weeks ago. If you have an optima that doesnt have folding mirror this is definitely a must buy product!!! adds so much class and luxury. people love to see the mirrors fold.
Awesome! Thanks again for your purchase Jason! Can't wait to see your ride next weekend!

·
Registered
2014 Optima
38 Posts
Welp just ordered a full kit + module. Feeling kind of nervous about the install process but I'm sure it'll make a lot more sense when I have everything in front of me.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts