29,185 Posts

Here to present to the Optima Forums:

2011-2015 OEM Kia Optima LED Tail Lights 4Pc Complete Set

(BUY NOW)
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!

Description:

Includes full set 4 pieces
Direct factory 1:1 Replacement
OEM original Mobis parts/ Choice of SX/SX-L OEM lights or Hybrid style OEM lights.
Made in Korea (Parts are custom ordered and have a 5-7 day turnaround time before delivery)

Vehicle Applications:

2011-2013 Kia Optima (All Trims)
2014-2015 Kia Optima (All Trims) New Style
2016+ Kia Optima available to order as well

Installation:

Easy replacement direct fit
Here is the 11-13 Optima install DIY in a PDF
Minor splicing is required (See the DIY above)

Warranty:

This product includes a 1-year warranty upon purchase.
Warranty does not extend to physically damaged items or improper installation.

THANKS FOR LOOKING!

·
Registered
1,878 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Will the hybrids fit the EX/SX or you need to splice any wires

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
I have the Hybrid LED's. They fit and are wired the exact same as the SX versions going to an EX/LX. There is a bit of splicing and a wire to run from the trunk lights to the body lights. It is fairly simple really. I used a PDF i found somewhere but would be nicer with colors. The best way to tell what you are wiring is look for the extra wire/pin on the LED's and that's the wire you are splicing in to the harness wires on the car.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
29,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Will the hybrids fit the EX/SX or you need to splice any wires
Yes they will. (Sorry to confuse, these are the SX stlyle LED tail lights) Check out link to the PDF below.

Shoot me a PM when the 2014's arrive.
The 2014's have been out for some time now. Unless you have a 2014 model, they are not compatible I've been told.

I think the installation is the same as these LED Tails for the Hybrid LED Tails... This member has em you could send him a PM
Phife9355
I have the Hybrid LED's. They fit and are wired the exact same as the SX versions going to an EX/LX. There is a bit of splicing and a wire to run from the trunk lights to the body lights. It is fairly simple really. I used a PDF i found somewhere but would be nicer with colors. The best way to tell what you are wiring is look for the extra wire/pin on the LED's and that's the wire you are splicing in to the harness wires on the car.
Here is a link to all of the DIY PDF links on my site including the one for the install: K5 Optima Store - DIY Install Links

·
Registered
727 Posts
can i order just the driver side, inner light?

·
Registered
2011 kia optimus
1,409 Posts
So what's the reason as to why the 14's don't fit on the 11-13's?? I guess same question goes for the front bumper

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
29,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So what's the reason as to why the 14's don't fit on the 11-13's?? I guess same question goes for the front bumper
The shape and size is a little different on the 2014 models on both the tail lights and the front and rear bumpers. Not sure why Kia would completely change the design and prevent cross fitting the parts to previous year models.

Just placed an order for some tail!
Thank you for your order sir. You will be the first member to purchase the 2014 LED tail lights and turn signal mod.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
29,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I know that but in the video/picture the tails on that LX/EX with the stock incandescent lights had a portion of the lens where the turn signal is colored amber. They do not sell them like that in america.
You are correct, however neither do we. We're only displaying the video to show what the new LED tail lights look like compared to the non LED ones. ;)

1 - 20 of 68 Posts