Kia Optima Forums banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Talk about an impulse purchase! I ordered one so quickly, I'm actually embarrassed. But I've looked high and low for these, so I'm kinda excited.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Got mine in the mail today! cant wait to pimp it :rolleyes:

I love the way you take pics and post them! :thumbsup: Be sure to post some up once you finish pimping it out. ;)

Talk about an impulse purchase! I ordered one so quickly, I'm actually embarrassed. But I've looked high and low for these, so I'm kinda excited.
Thank you for your order! Had it shipped out on Friday for you.

·
Registered
52 Posts
A couple of observations. It is incredibly small. I thought it would be much larger (that's what she said). However, the detail is pretty good AND it arrived really quickly-like in two days! So, a bit pricey for the size, I'm glad I pulled the trigger.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
A couple of observations. It is incredibly small. I thought it would be much larger (that's what she said). However, the detail is pretty good AND it arrived really quickly-like in two days! So, a bit pricey for the size, I'm glad I pulled the trigger.
Thank you again for your order. I'm glad you're happy with the product.

To bad the don't come in stm. :spank:
I know, hopefully soon though.

·
Registered
916 Posts
They don't come in my color. Hmm.....I can paint really good. Might have to get one and send it to the body shop for some paint.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
103 Posts

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #35

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Pickup one of these awesome Kia authorized Die Cast Model Cars today.

These come inside of a collectible carrying case from the factory & are a great addition to any personal collection.

Save $5 off of your order at checkout by using discount code DIECAST.

(BUY NOW)

FREE SHIPPING anywhere within the US. All 3 colors are in stock now and ready to ship out.

Also you can view all of our threads in our own site sponsor section on the site located below:

Optima Forums - K5 Optima Store - Site Sponsor - Sub Forum

21 - 40 of 41 Posts