Pull back and let go, style operation. Comes pre-installed in collectible case

Available in the 11-13 models as well as the newer 14-15 models

Select your color choice from the drop down menu

Great collectible for any Kia Optima owner

THANKS FOR LOOKING!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Now you just need a 1:38 scale line of mods for these David. :D If only these had the luxury style wheels. I would buy a white one if they did.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Now you just need a 1:38 scale line of mods for these David. :D If only these had the luxury style wheels. I would buy a white one if they did.
Need one on bags. ;)
Now these are actually some really cool ideas!

Anyone have a pic of one of these with plasti-dip on the body and rims?
Actually yes, SimiK5 has his model fully decked out to match his ride. I'll see if he can post a pic or two in here.

I literally just ordered one on eBay on Thursday... Sigh.
Darn it, barely missed yah. Next time. ;)

·
03/2014 ROTM
1,002 Posts
Sorry for the bad quality pics.. but here's a couple pics of mine:

I carbon wrapped the platform it sits on too since this picture was taken. Kinda cleaned it up a bit too overall on the car itself since these were taken. CF hood/ trunk wrap, mirrors blacked out along with the handles to match my car, the red wheels, rear roof spoiler, window tint/ windshield banner.

Future Mod: Take off the bottom plate and slamming it. It obviously wont roll at that point. Keeping an eye out for some other wheels too that closer match to mine.

·
Your K5 Optima Store Rep
1,818 Posts

I carbon wrapped the platform it sits on too since this picture was taken. Kinda cleaned it up a bit too overall on the car itself since these were taken. CF hood/ trunk wrap, mirrors blacked out along with the handles to match my car, the red wheels, rear roof spoiler, window tint/ windshield banner.

Future Mod: Take off the bottom plate and slamming it. It obviously wont roll at that point. Keeping an eye out for some other wheels too that closer match to mine.
Holy [email protected]#p. Thats awesome. How did you do the rear spoiler? This is pretty cool.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Awesome pics Mark. Thank you for sharing these.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts