Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Here to present the Optima family:

The Kia Optima Combo LED Package

(BUY NOW)

Description:

Swap out all your boring stock light bulbs at once with this Complete Combo LED Package
These bright LED bulbs are sure to impress and make your Optima standout from the rest
Save $20 or more on this complete package vs buying the bulbs individually

Included in the package:

Front LED Switchbacks (Regular bulbs for the SX-L models)
(New) 80 Watt CREE High Powered LED Turn Signal Bulbs
Stage 1 or Stage 2 License Plate LED Bulbs
50 Watt CREE Reverse Light LED Bulbs
Stage 1 or Stage 2 CREE LED Fog Light Bulbs (Hybrid Bulbs also available)

Vehicle Applications:

2011-2019 Kia Optima (All trims)

Please make sure you select the correct trim for your Optima from the drop down menus

Thank You For Looking!

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
220 Posts
This package is going to make the car look much better and brighter. David do you know if there are any good DIY of installs for this package or individual tutorials. I have no doubt I could figure it out but references are always helpful to have. Quick to ship with my throttle bottle spacer, would recommend for all the k5 brothers

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This package is going to make the car look much better and brighter. David do you know if there are any good DIY of installs for this package or individual tutorials. I have no doubt I could figure it out but references are always helpful to have. Quick to ship with my throttle bottle spacer, would recommend for all the k5 brothers
Oh yeah it absolutely does!! There are individual DIYs for each of the products in the package listed on the site on each of the product pages. There is also a DIY section on our site that details many different DIY installation guides to help you with the installation of parts we sell. You can find this section of our site here: K5 Optima Store - DIY Install LinksThank you for your business and for the referral to other Optima owners as well.Just to note, some of you may have noticed the new image of the turn signal bulbs in this kit. We have discontinued the older error free turn signal bulbs and replaced them with high powered 80 watt CREE LED bulbs.

·
Registered
2016 Kia Optima
125 Posts
I just order the kit for my 2016. I am hoping the reverse LEDs are bright enough for rear view camera. The camera is great during the day, but sucks at night.

·
K5 Optima Store Vendor
Santa Fe/350z
726 Posts
I just order the kit for my 2016. I am hoping the reverse LEDs are bright enough for rear view camera. The camera is great during the day, but sucks at night.
Hey! Thanks for your order!

This is our premium LED kit that comes with our brightest reverse bulbs! You should definitely notice a difference in when backing up compared to stock bulbs!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pick up the Combo LED Package today for your Optima & save some $$ vs ordering everything separate.

If interested in getting this kit and any other products combined, ask us about additional discounts.

Also, don't forget to check out all of our other LED products in our own subsection below:

LED & HID Lighting Products - K5 Optima Store - Optima Forums

Also be sure to check out many of the products we sell in our subforum here below:

Optima Forums - K5 Optima Store - Site Sponsor - Sub Forum

1 - 6 of 6 Posts