Kia Optima Forums banner

301 - 320 of 332 Posts

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2020 Audi R8 V10+ & Tesla Model X P100D
29,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #301
Do you guys know if they will me making them to match how the 2014 Optimas rears look with being a solid LED instead of seeing individual ones?
Yes they absolutely will be making these for the newer 2014-2015 + models. They will have the same design as the LED tail lights on the newer models as well vs the individual LEDs on the 2011-2013 models. Unfortunately the production was pushed back closer to the end of the year. We will definitely let everyone know as soon as they are available.

·
Registered
2015 Kia Optima
85 Posts
Yes they absolutely will be making these for the newer 2014-2015 + models. They will have the same design as the LED tail lights on the newer models as well vs the individual LEDs on the 2011-2013 models. Unfortunately the production was pushed back closer to the end of the year. We will definitely let everyone know as soon as they are available.
When will these be available for the 2014-2015 models?

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
29,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #303
When will these be available for the 2014-2015 models?
Hopefully sometime next month. We have been non-stop contacting the manufacturer and they have been saying soon for a few months now. However we are hopeful these will be released next month.

·
Registered
2014 Kia Optima
170 Posts
Hate to be that guy but have you heard any news on the bumper led's for the 14-15? So many of us are dying to get our hands on them!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
29,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #307
Hate to be that guy but have you heard any news on the bumper led's for the 14-15? So many of us are dying to get our hands on them!
i second this, and i am that guy..
Im anxiously awaiting a 2015 compat version as well...
Hey guys, good news. We will have the bumper LEDs on our site within the next 2-3 weeks for sale. We also will be taking preorders and starting a new thread here on the forum soon.

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima Optima
1,355 Posts
Just got my Christmas gift from the girlfriend and I love the way these look! Will post a pic when I get back from the holidays and install them!

·
Registered
2013 Optima K5 SXL
345 Posts
Just got my Christmas gift from the girlfriend and I love the way these look! Will post a pic when I get back from the holidays and install them!
They are awesome! Had mine on for 1 day and wish I would've done this mod sooner. But I love them. Will post a pic up after I wash the car tomorrow.

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima Optima
1,355 Posts
They are awesome! Had mine on for 1 day and wish I would've done this mod sooner. But I love them. Will post a pic up after I wash the car tomorrow.
I said the same thing! Now for DRL's !!! Next on my list!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
29,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #317
Sweet!!! Man you are just getting all kinds of goodies for your ride lately. :tongue4:

This was the second mod I did when I had my Optima. 1st one being the DRL's. :cool:

I said the same thing! Now for DRL's !!! Next on my list!
You will love the look of the DRL's blinky_k5
:iagree: the DRL's really change the way the front end looks and sets you apart from all the others on the road.

Window shopping at the moment :( I want so many things hahaha the K5OS is like me being a kid in a candy store. Love the products they offer!
Thanks man, really appreciate all of your support. Reminds me of the AM/PM commercial, "Too much good stuff"

I know how you feel. I think my next mod is going to be the kinetics strut tower bar and the ultra rear sway bar.
Sweet, the FSTB & rear sway bar really make a night and day difference in the way the car handles and feels during everyday driving.

·
Registered
2013 Optima K5 SXL
345 Posts
Here it is all cleaned up in a daytime pic with the new K5 lower LED bumper light's. Love it!
Looking good Mike, ever thought about tinting the rear reflectors the same tint as your tails? It would look nice if they match up imo.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
They are! It's just the angle I took this picture and with the sun shining right on the lights it was hard to tell that they are tinted in that picture.

301 - 320 of 332 Posts