1 - 20 of 332 Posts

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2020 Audi R8 V10+ & Tesla Model X P100D
29,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Here to present the original Korean style rear LED bumper lights:

2011-2013 Kia Optima Bumper LED Lights

Do not be fooled by cheap knockoffs made in China sold by the other guys.
These are the original Korean made Bumper LEDs!

(BUY NOW)

Don't want to order fake knock offs, or have to wait to receive these from overseas?
They're in stock here & ship same day with free 2-3 day Priority Shipping from CA.
Direct 1:1 replacements for your OEM factory non LED bumper reflectors
Separate your Optima from all the others with these unique LEDs
Designed to be installed as running lights & brake lights
Also as turn signals if using our LED turn signal mod

Pictures give it no justice! They match perfectly & look OEM!

Over 300 sets sold to members here on this forum alone!

DIY installation can be found here: K5 Optima Store - Kia Optima Store DIY Links

Be careful what you buy online as they are not all the same LEDs!

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
29,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
217 Posts
I'll be pulling the trigger as soon as I finalize my plan to use them as turn signals. Great vendor btw I'll be ordering from you.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I'll be pulling the trigger as soon as I finalize my plan to use them as turn signals. Great vendor btw I'll be ordering from you.
You may want to re-think your plan. I initially installed mine to act as turn signals, but with the LED tails they just don't look right with the amber turn signal. They look much better when wired as brake lights...in my opinion.

·
2014 ROTY
2016 Cadillac ATS Luxury
2,574 Posts
Good deal, it's nice to see you adding all this stuff Sick. Pretty soon you'll need to open a shop and start thinking about an East Coast Warehouse :)

BTW, I have these and need to get around to putting them on.

·
Registered
217 Posts
You may want to re-think your plan. I initially installed mine to act as turn signals, but with the LED tails they just don't look right with the amber turn signal. They look much better when wired as brake lights...in my opinion.
I'm thinking about going with red turn signals in the rear to help match. If i install the relay and diodes right they brake lights should work as well as the turn signals.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
29,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thank you & I appreciate the business!! :thumbsup:

Very true!

Good deal, it's nice to see you adding all this stuff Sick. Pretty soon you'll need to open a shop and start thinking about an East Coast Warehouse :)

BTW, I have these and need to get around to putting them on.
I'm trying my best just starting off small! ;)

I'm thinking about going with red turn signals in the rear to help match. If i install the relay and diodes right they brake lights should work as well as the turn signals.
Yeah if you use red turn signals in the rear that combo might work well. Just haven't seen it done with the rear LED reflectors yet.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
29,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
798 Posts
Get me a set of led tails first !!! Lol

·
Registered
798 Posts
No good deals so far. The cheapest I can find is around $530 with free shipping.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
2012 Optima SX-T
711 Posts
OMG... you're going to cost me a fortune. As soon as I install this auto-fold module, I'll get these from you.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I definitely want to buy one off of you, please save me one :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
29,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 332 Posts