Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
The link is broken. But I think the 2.4l forte has a kit out there. I think you will have to build a turbo header. I own a 2.4l 08 model. Port injection but it's the same engine besides that.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I saw that some turbo kits for sale were made for the 2.0L, and I just want to make sure that the kit will work on my engine without heavy modification. I am looking for a complete/almost complete kit that I can install with minor or no modification. My car is a 2006 with no modifications to the engine.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Your best best of a bolt on is the 2.4L Forte kit. I'm pretty the exaust manifold did not change from the theta 1 to the theta 2. But got to an auto parts store compare exaust manifold gaskets for your Optima and a later Forte. If they bolt up. You can use the Forte turbo exaust manifold of the optima. The rest is fitment. There's work to making an engine turbo charged but I'm rooting for u. Good luck. Let me know what u find

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
Peterman13p
Kia Optima Forums
Optima Forums is the community to discuss the Kia Optima as well as custom Kias and all the accessories to personalize your Kia!
Full Forum Listing