Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new tru hart suspension with lowering springs
$350 shipped or $300 for local pick up in DMV
Brand new korean spec halogen lights $1000 shipped or $950 local in DMV comes with morimoto h7 hid kit 6500k not installed

·
Super Moderator
2013 Kia Optima
501 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just for clarification this is for the truhart lowering springs and shocks/strut combo kit which can be found on the k5 optima store or eBay not coilovers...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Due to everyone working less or getting paid less with the current situation I will be selling the headlights for $700 shipped with the morimoto h7 hid kit all brand new

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The reason why I'm selling is because I got a stinger. It wasn't because of the inconveniences of the install
Either way bump headlights only $500 shipped anywhere in the usa. These are unique and high quality OEM parts. I paid over $1000 plus tax alone for them. Take it now before it's too late!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,535 Posts
Need to post pictures of what you are selling, or the thread will be locked up. (Per forum rules when listing items in the classified section)

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,535 Posts
BUMP BECAUSE NO ONE IS BITING I WILL BE LETTING THESE GO FOR $450 SHIPPED FINAL CALL BEFORE I THROW THESE AWAY.
This forum is a lot slower then before.

You don't need to keep lowering the price, just give it a little time. It's only been 6 days since this was posted up.

They will definitely sell at this price!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts