Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in buying a Carbon Fiber steering wheel off the K5 Optima store for my 2012 Optima SX (non heated wheel) but their isn't much reviews or information about them out on YouTube or other websites...has anyone installed it on their viechle? Would like to know your experience on it...thanks in advance 馃槉

Registered
2011 Kia Optima
Seems to have the info you'll need on the K5 site:

Not sure what else you need.

Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
2011-2015 Kia Optima Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel - K5 Optima Store

We are more than happy to answer any questions you have about the product.

This is not something we order once you purchase on our site, we have the product in stock here in Los Angeles, CA & ready to ship out.

This is an original factory Kia steering wheel that has been made with real carbon fiber & leather material.

Since the original wheel is manufactured by Kia, there are ZERO fitment issues, and it's super easy to install.

I would be more than happy to take additional photos or video for you if there is something in specific you'd like to see.

We do have 11 5-Star reviews of this item on our website from verified buyers who have purchased the product.

However, the Optima community in whole has slowed down a considerable amount with the introduction to the Kia Stinger, so we aren't going to see 50+ reviews like we would have on a product like this being released back in 2014 or 2015. You can however see some of the reviews on our website on the product page. (Screenshot below)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts