Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When I start my 09 Kia Optima the radio says Loading Sirius. It will not allow me to change the channel in that mode. And up until about two weeks ago everything else worked absolutely fine, the radio, CD player, auxiliary everything worked normal except for the satellite radio, which worked and I was using it 6 months ago. However now on top of the satellite radio not working I no longer get any sound when using my other modes and the radio doesn't pick up any stations. I have done a lot of online research with no working results. Has anybody else come up with a solution to either of these problems or do I just need a new stereo?

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
3,770 Posts
Try pulling fuse to do a reset. Had the Sirius freeze in the '11 Nav system and after many tries/resets, etc, replaced the entire system with a used unit.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I
Try pulling fuse to do a reset. Had the Sirius freeze in the '11 Nav system and after many tries/resets, etc, replaced the entire system with a used unit.
Thank you, I've tried the fuse with no luck. I think I'll have to replace the unit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts