Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I ran into this issue today, of course its snowing, thus I'd like to fix this soon. I realize there are other threads similar to this but none encompass the issue that I seem to be having. So as the title says, my window will roll down but not up, and not even with a helping hand pushing it up. What makes this different then any of the other issues I have been able to find, is the fact that my master control on the driver side door will not control either down or up for that specific window. The switch on the door will allow it down, but not up. In both cases, no noise is made whatsoever when pulling the switch to the up position. I have also checked both fuses associated with window control and neither it blown.

Literally any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Same problem with both rear windows! Front passenger window will not work at all! Not even with the drivers main switch! Back windows will roll down but I have to use main switch to roll them up! 2012 Kia Optima

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
1,906 Posts
Know that power (12v) is present at the switch, so need to pull the door panel and check the switch to see if power coming out of the switch, both directions, then check the motor to see if current present.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts