Kia Optima Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
The spoiler looks red in the picture above - is it not? Super jealous tho - mine doesn't have a spoiler.......yet :D
Yes, the stock spoiler is still red. I am considering either re-painting it red, or swapping out for a black one.

What are your plans with the exhaust?
I'm going back and forth between changing the mufflers to something with a little more sound, or replacing it with a full catback.

·
Registered
2016 Kia Optima
59 Posts
Yes, the stock spoiler is still red. I am considering either re-painting it red, or swapping out for a black one.

I'm going back and forth between changing the mufflers to something with a little more sound, or replacing it with a full catback.
Nice - either way it'd be a great addition to an already awesome vehicle!

Oh I see what you mean now about the spoiler. I've also been considering a black spoiler on my sparkling silver optima, mostly because I think black looks good with silver and I can find it cheaper than one matching the paint. I think it'd look good with the black colors you're adding - wheels, side mirror covers, and it also looks good with red!

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
The spoiler looks red in the picture above - is it not? Super jealous tho - mine doesn't have a spoiler.......yet :D

What are your plans with the exhaust?
My bad, I missed your question from over a month ago. :p I meant to say I want the spoiler to be black...it's currently red. The clearcoat on it was peeling recently, so all the more reason for me to do something about it.

As for the exhaust, I want to do something with it, but don't know if I want to get a full catback, or replace the mufflers with something growlier, leaving the resonator and piping past the cat alone.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
The weather has been rainy for days, so my car is a bit filthy. You can clearly tell I haven't lowered it yet. I might not put in the coilovers until the spring...winter is coming y'know. Anyways, here she is with the Niche M204 Vosso.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.