·
Premium Member
2011 Kia K5
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Scott... your car looks HOT!!!! Love the wheels!!! what are they?

·
Premium Member
2011 Kia K5
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
how much it lower the car, and price?
My girlfriend took the car in today to get the goods installed. Sorry I never measured before. Neotech springs alone are supposed to lower the car by 1.2 inches alone. I also bought their strut/shock combo which are shorter than stock so I assume it lowered the car even more. I was surprised it was as low as it was when she came home with it. I paid $800.00 for the setup about 4 months ago.

·
Premium Member
2011 Kia K5
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
im going to keep the struct and shocks cause they are under warranty, just replace the springs
I live where the road are not as nice as New Mexico I did not want to trash the stock suspension and replace in a year or so. I am surprised at how smooth the ride is. It hits bumps a little harder than stock but rides much smoother with the larger rim and springs than I expected.

·
Premium Member
2014 Hyundai Sonata
2,115 Posts
I live where the road are not as nice as New Mexico I did not want to trash the stock suspension and replace in a year or so. I am surprised at how smooth the ride is. It hits bumps a little harder than stock but rides much smoother with the larger rim and springs than I expected.
im in new mexico now, and the roads are crap, but i still like my new rims

1 - 20 of 1715 Posts