Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 20 of 189 Posts

·
03/2015 ROTM
2013 Duh EX
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Added eyelash pic (On top of the side mirrors). Not sure if I like it but really don't even notice it unless standing right up on it. Plastidip so I reckon if I decide I hate it it's easily gone.

·
03/2015 ROTM
2013 Duh EX
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very nice CF badge :thumbsup:, these CF badges started to grow on me and maybe one day I might go for the CF badges.
Thanks mon.
I got the regular horn badge and used 3M vinyl.

·
03/2015 ROTM
2013 Duh EX
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well then you did a fantastic job, even better ;).
Thanks. It was tricky :) Had to cut a piece about the size of the badge and stick it on and heat it up to take the shape of the K.....then rip it back off and cut it out where it formed around the K and outer edges. Rinse and repeat a few times until I got it looking decent.

·
03/2015 ROTM
2013 Duh EX
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Tinted just the edges of the tails As i have been debating doing with plastidip for a while. Tested a small area with....dont cringe.....sharpie. It looked ok so I went for it. Taped and marked it on the straight areas and freestyled the curves. Came out exactly as I hoped it would. There were a few areas where the ink overlapped but a quick hit with some fast wax made it all nice and even. Ill try to get some better pics.

1 - 20 of 189 Posts