Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Kia Optima EX
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! (Sorry if this is the wrong thread to be posting this too)

So I wanted to upgrade my muffler, I was thinking about a magnaflow branded one. I just can’t find any videos or clips of how it sounds (did a few hours of looking) I don’t know if anyone has any of these or could point me in the right direction. The end goal is to have something louder than stock but not overly loud. I found straight pipe clips and muffler deletes but it wasn’t the sound I was looking for, any opinion or help would be great thank you so much in advanced!

·
Registered
2015 optima lx
21 Posts
I have a 15 that i did my own exhaust on and used a single chamber race style muffler thinking it was gonna be super loud and it actually was perfect its loud enuff to notice but not loud enuff to be annoying to the neighbors in town when i leave for work at 530-6 am....as long as im not running late anyways lol....ill make a video clip tomorrow so you can see

·
Registered
2015 optima lx
21 Posts
One thing to keep in mind is if you are the type that likes to do everything the hard way(like myself) lol it can be alot cheaper if you know what your doing but if you dont then start with the kit from k5os and maybe do the install with a knowledgeable buddy because mistakes on something as computerized as these newer cars can be devastatingly expensive if not done properly

1 - 5 of 5 Posts