My Visit to the K5 Optima Store
  1. Welcome to Kia Optima Forum – General discussion forum for Kia Optima

Welcome to Kia Optima Forum - a website dedicated to all things Kia Optima.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Kia Optima Forum today!

Thread: My Visit to the K5 Optima Store

Year
    Make
    Kia
    Model
    Optima
    Trim
    LX w/Voice|Navi|Sound

My Visit to the K5 Optima Store

HI all, pretty new to the forums here, but not new to the Car scene. When I first got my 2013 Kia Optima, the first place I had to find was a store that had after market parts, but more importantly had Korean Spec parts. I came from the JDM scene and love getting JDM parts to set my ride apart from the USDM specs. So when I found K5optima store, it was a no brainer. After some research I realized that the store was in the city just over the hill from my Parents house (Simi Valley) and where I grew up. So I hit David up to visit his store while I was in town for work and visiting my parents (I now live in Las Vegas). David was nice and more than welcoming and we set some time for me to visit.

Well when I got there I was very impressed with the shop. The store was very clean and not some Micky Mouse shop. I have visited many shops before and most of them are just warehouses with a glass display up front with smalls and everything else had to be ordered or not available. This was not the case here, the shop had all the goodies you see online on display. Head lights, visors, emblems, spoilers etc... He even has a set up, so if you want to see how some new fogs will look or a headlight brightness... he presses a button behind his desk and whola, lights are on and in full display. For a Kia owner it was paradise to be able to see all the parts up front and in person. As for customer service, David was very nice and answered all my annoying questions, and trust me I had a lot. If you ever have the opportunity to check out the shop, please do not hesitate to head out and say hello and maybe pick up a few parts you have been eying. I bought lots of stuff that day and will be posting all my mods in separate threads. I know I have an older Kia, but always helpful for other n00bs like me out there.

Thanks David and Im sure I will be stopping by for more purchases in the future...

- Pete

2. The Following 2 Users Say Kudos to evopete For This Useful Post:

3. Remove Advertisements
    Optima Forums
    Advertisements

Your K5 Optima Vendor K5 Optima Store's Avatar
    Year
    Make
    Tesla
    Model
    Model X
    Trim
    P100D
    Hey Pete, wow what an awesome review.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review for us, I really appreciate it.

It was really great meeting you in person, and I'm happy that you were able to see the store, instead of just ordering online.

Many times customers and members of the forum here do not realize we have a physical storefront that they can come to.

So thank you again for taking the time to write this out and share with the community.

Looking forward to working with you again soon.

-David

Certified Wrench Monkey
    Year
    Make
    KIA
    Model
    Optima
    Trim
    SX Turbo
    I have to agree with you. The store is very clean. You would not find trash or broken shelf anywhere or anything out of place. lol. I think David is just a neat freak. Its been a good few months since Iv been there. Definitely need to go back and get some stuff.

6. Remove Advertisements
    Optima Forums
    Advertisements