Kia Optima Forums banner

A few pics before the rain...

3K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  nalspeed 
#1 ·
Detailed the SX and thought I'd get a few pics before the rain came:

See less See more
#5 ·
Just a quick thanks for not taking pictures of your car sitting in its dirty bath water. I hate when people get their car all clean and then take pictures of it sitting in its own puddle of filth. Would it kill them to drive it 30 feet away before snapping the pics?

#10 ·
Yeah, you're right on both accounts. Nothing like a clean, black car - at least for the first 10 minutes after a wash. The Jet Black was brutal for swirl marks. Yeah, silver may be a bit boring, but it's so awesome to wash and wax without having to baby the paint and it looks flawless. Also appears to be clean even when quite dirty.

#14 ·
nice job! I did the same this afternoon and 10 minutes later I see Pollen everywhere!!!!!!!

I hate this time of the year!

#15 ·
WOW!! Loving the CAR pics.. beautiful Color!! Sorry about the rain... happens here all the time.. I spend hours washing and cleaning the car.. making it look perfect.. and then that night .. it rains.. :raspberry:

#18 ·
Looks awesome...

#19 ·
Looking clean like a silver bullet!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.