Looking for a nice, quiet set of all seasons. Recommendations? - Page 2
  1. Welcome to Kia Optima Forum – General discussion forum for Kia Optima

Welcome to Kia Optima Forum - a website dedicated to all things Kia Optima.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Kia Optima Forum today!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for a nice, quiet set of all seasons. Recommendations?

Year
    Make
    Kia
    Model
    Optima
    Trim
    SX Turbo
    The '14 SXT came with Nexen CP662s .. awful, awful tires in my opinion. I just ordered a set of 225/45ZR18 BFGoodrich g-Force COMP-2 A/S. They should be here for a weekend install, but I can't imagine I could like a tire less than the Nexens.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Optima Forums
    Advertisements

Year
    Make
    Kia
    Model
    Optima
    Trim
    EX 2.0
    The Optimas came with either 17" or 18" tires from the factory. The early models had a Hankooks line which was super noisy. Newer models have other brands which are far greater. ANY tire as it wears increases road noise. There are a couple stickied wheel threads here in the Forums, have you gone through them?

As for brands, there are a lot of Yokohama fans here (me included), as well as Continental, and I just recently purchased a set of 19" Nexen NFera AU7's which are pretty nice as well.
    Dynojet: 294 whp/305 torque/24lbs boost with a custom BTR tune with full bolt-ons.
    2012 Optima EX-T Spicy Red Showroom https://www.optimaforums.com/forum/4...-showroom.html w/ the following MODs: 845 Motorsports FMIC|845 Motorsports 4" Intake|845 Motorsports Charge Pipe|Nameless Midpipe|Nameless Downpipe|Synapse V3 BOV|BTR Custom Tune|Magnaflow Exhaust|Saikou Michi OCC's|Ultra Racing FSTB|kSport Coilovers|R1 Concepts rotors|and MORE...

Year
    Make
    KIA
    Model
    Optima
    Trim
    SX Turbo
    I switched the stock nexens to generals and they are much better. Better traction during wet weather and the ride quality is better.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Optima Forums
    Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12