Goodyear Assurance WeatherReady
  1. Welcome to Kia Optima Forum – General discussion forum for Kia Optima

Welcome to Kia Optima Forum - a website dedicated to all things Kia Optima.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Kia Optima Forum today!

Thread: Goodyear Assurance WeatherReady

Goodyear Assurance WeatherReady

Hi, I just wanted to post about the great deal I got on a set of Goodyear Assurance WeatherReady 215/55R17

This deal will probably not last too much longer (expires 3/31/19) Discount Tire has them on sale (probably as an end of season special) $140.00 everywhere else they are $166.00 then there is a $80 Goodyear Rebate PLUS a Discount Tire $60 rebate effectively making them $105 each (+ install) at that price you are going to be hard pressed to beat this AAA+ rated tire.

The reason I first looked into this tire..... was because I needed a tire that had some traction in the snow. My 40,000 mile Nexen's were not to great in the snow..... These Tires are a new breed and these All Season Grand Touring tires carry the Three-Peak Mountain Snowflake symbol.

The Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season Plus, is a great choice (look to be about $140) and have great reviews here on the optima forum, But trying to get a rebate "deal" on them is far and few between.

Discount Tire: https://www.discounttire.com/buy-tir...rready/p/38932

Tire Rack has allot of details (and video) of the Goodyear Tire: https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...cleSearch=true
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Goodyear Assurance WeatherReady-img_4233.jpg  
    KIMBA a Snow White Pearl Optima EX w/Premium pkg. Born 6/19/13, adopted 7/21/13

2. Remove Advertisements
    Optima Forums
    Advertisements