Kia Optima Forums banner

Few pics and new Luxury Badges.

4K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Avant 
#1 ·
Bored and figured why not. Here are a few random pics and the new badging. Not the coolest pictures but oh well.

\

See less See more
#6 ·
Thanks man,

I actually got them from the classified forums here. Phife was selling them for 35 shipped so I swooped them up.

#11 ·
What do you tell people when they ask you what car it is? You tell them kia right? Then they ask why are trying to hide the fact that its a kia with these mystery badges? Other than the stylized K's or k5 badges, the rest are just pretendos IMO. Car is badass though bro.

#13 ·
ahahah. With the KIA badges on there people would ask me what car it is. Personally, I love saying "oh its a KIA" because their face is like WTF?

#12 ·
Totally agree with you guys. I might order some "K" badges and sell these ones. I like it but not 100% feeling it. just the "K" badge looks like a lexus badge almost.

#15 ·
Ya, im prolly going to end up with the stock badges or the "K" badges. something about these are too "auto-zone" to me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.