$template_hook[AutoInsuranceQuotebox_RON_AUTO]

Stinger in my driveway
$template_hook[AutoInsuranceQuotebox_RON_AUTO]
  1. Welcome to Kia Optima Forum – General discussion forum for Kia Optima

Welcome to Kia Optima Forum - a website dedicated to all things Kia Optima.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Kia Optima Forum today!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stinger in my driveway

OptimaForums Veteran Waynerm002's Avatar
    Year
    Make
    KIA
    Model
    Optima
    Trim
    Hybrid

Stinger in my driveway

After searching for a car for my friend's wife, they decided to wait until next year once college is over for their kid and that left a Unicorn of a car, the only one of its kind available in our area, that is not being driven by dealer personnel with thousands of miles on the clock. After talking with the wife, we decided to go for it. So there is now a Ceramic Silver GT2 AWD Stinger in my driveway!

Photos here: https://wrmphoto.zenfolio.com/p380099798
    Last edited by Waynerm002; 09-04-2018 at 09:45 PM.

2. The Following User Says Kudos to Waynerm002 For This Useful Post:

3. Remove Advertisements
    Optima Forums
    Advertisements

Your K5 Optima Vendor K5 Optima Store's Avatar
    Year
    Make
    Tesla
    Model
    Model X
    Trim
    P100D
    No way Wayne, you did it!! Wow, congratulations, how exciting that must be.

I know I probably don't need to tell you, but come and check us out sometime over at the K8 Stinger Store.

Basically an entire site dedicated to just the Kia Stinger, and all of the cool mods you can do to it.

I love the car color combo you went with, definitely one of my favorites.

Riding Lawn Mower SDarmoryID208's Avatar
    Year
    Make
    Kia
    Model
    Optima
    Trim
    EX
    Beautiful - I was literally just telling my wife about how I'd love having a Stinger in ceramic silver. Good choice!

If you do any mods to it please make a showroom post and keep us (me) up to date!

6. Remove Advertisements
    Optima Forums
    Advertisements

Driver's License
    Year
    Make
    Kia
    Model
    Optima
    Trim
    SX
    So, the picture of that Stinger you posted in the 2019 thread is the same one you pulled the trigger on! Well done, Wayne! You better not leave this forum and post updates on your new ride!
    '13 Remington Red Kia Optima SX (sold)
    '19 Ceramic Silver Kia Stinger GT1
    '18 Titanium Silver Kia Sorento EX V6
    '99 Ficus Green Pearl Honda Prelude Type SH

Banned
    You know what, FU, sell out....

LOL. congrats anyway.

Gotta hand it to you, you were the true belieber from the beginning and you finally did it! I'm going down with the ship. May my Optima die right next to me...
    Last edited by XxHaimBondxX; 09-05-2018 at 05:04 PM.

Lot Attendant
    Year
    Make
    Kia
    Model
    Optima
    Trim
    SXL
    Congrats on a great purchase and choice! I have to admit that the look of the Stinger is starting to grow on me, although at the same time I don't regret having decided to buy an Optima instead.

Year
    Make
    KIA
    Model
    Optima
    Trim
    Hybrid
    Quote Originally Posted by K5 Optima Store View Post
    No way Wayne, you did it!! Wow, congratulations, how exciting that must be.

I know I probably don't need to tell you, but come and check us out sometime over at the K8 Stinger Store.

Basically an entire site dedicated to just the Kia Stinger, and all of the cool mods you can do to it.

I love the car color combo you went with, definitely one of my favorites.
    I'm aware, been following you guys since I signed up over on the Stinger forum. Got some mats from you delivered and installed yesterday.

Your K5 Optima Vendor K5 Optima Store's Avatar
    Year
    Make
    Tesla
    Model
    Model X
    Trim
    P100D
    Quote Originally Posted by Waynerm002 View Post
    I'm aware, been following you guys since I signed up over on the Stinger forum. Got some mats from you delivered and installed yesterday.
    Awesome, figured you had already known, but wanted to be sure.

Thank you for the order with us, hopefully they were shipped out quickly and delivered to you fast as well.

All kinds of new stuff being added to the site weekly, so just let me know if there is anything you need.

Year
    Make
    KIA
    Model
    Optima
    Trim
    Hybrid
    Quote Originally Posted by SDarmoryID208 View Post
    Beautiful - I was literally just telling my wife about how I'd love having a Stinger in ceramic silver. Good choice!

If you do any mods to it please make a showroom post and keep us (me) up to date!
    Thanks! Will do! Won't do much to it as I feel it's low enough already but it's gonna get tinted.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacques View Post
    So, the picture of that Stinger you posted in the 2019 thread is the same one you pulled the trigger on! Well done, Wayne! You better not leave this forum and post updates on your new ride!
    Yep, it was already mine but didn't want to post until I got the "E" badges installed but I scratched the front under the KIA badge and outside the "E" so the KIA badge stays until it gets fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by XxHaimBondxX View Post
    You know what, FU, sell out....

LOL. congrats anyway.

Gotta hand it to you, you were the true belieber from the beginning and you finally did it! I'm going down with the ship. May my Optima die right next to me...
    LOL! Not a sell out, the Volvo is going, the Optima is staying and I will be right here as well. That things is a monster when you put your foot in it, even in ECO mode it will move when you step on it. Of course I'm still working on getting some of you guys to get one. It is the performance car we wanted even if not as roomy as the Optima it is a great car!

Quote Originally Posted by tonester View Post
    Congrats on a great purchase and choice! I have to admit that the look of the Stinger is starting to grow on me, although at the same time I don't regret having decided to buy an Optima instead.
    The Optima is a great car, borderline luxury in my book. I plan to keep mine or upgrade to another (another hybrid or plug-in hybrid) as it is been a great ride and while not the fastest off the line, she is a lot of fun to drive! Took one of my Stinner buddies for a ride in it and he was surprised how quick it was and how well it handled.

Now, here is another reason to think about the Stinger. The September incentives have gotten better! For a GT2 AWD, $8700 in lease cash, yes, it's down $200 bucks over the past few months but they have now added a $3000 Conquest and Loyalty Lease (you can't get both, it's one or the other) plus $400 if you are military. Yes, boys and girls, that is almost 12 grand from KIA not including the approximately 10% discount dealers are giving. I only got 8% for this unicorn of a car but there are tons of Black, Blue, Red and Whites out there, even fewer Silky silver, Panthera Metal and Ceramic Silver, If the 3.3T isn't your thing and you prefer a 2.0T and the modding capability, the Stinger Premium AWD has $8300 in lease cash and $1500 in Conquest and Loyalty rebates and the $400 for military. There is enough dough on the table to knock some upside down or gap on the trade in and get you into what is the best drivers car KIA has produced to date! Come join the Stinger fever!

Oh yeah there is a Cocaine Stinger out there for you too bud! You won't be a sell out, you'll still be in the family! LOL!

Year
    Make
    KIA
    Model
    Optima
    Trim
    Hybrid
    Oh for sure! if I need stuff I will check you guys out!

14. Remove Advertisements
    Optima Forums
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast