What did everyone pay for their Optima? If you don't mind me asking! lol
  1. Welcome to Kia Optima Forum – General discussion forum for Kia Optima

Welcome to Kia Optima Forum - a website dedicated to all things Kia Optima.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Kia Optima Forum today!

Page 1 of 126 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: What did everyone pay for their Optima? If you don't mind me asking! lol

What did everyone pay for their Optima? If you don't mind me asking! lol

Hey guys just curious what did everyone pay for their Optima?

I have a 2011 EX Titanium Graphite with Premium Package (Heated A/C Leather, Pano Roof, NO Nav) I paid $23k after Rebates

Just Curious...
    Last edited by gp customs; 11-23-2011 at 09:52 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Optima Forums
    Advertisements

OptimaForums Veteran
    2011 SX Premium and Tech package with the cargo net, wheel locks, etc... $28500 after rebates.

Lube Jockey
    LX, EX, SX?

With or without Taxes, Freight, Delivery?

I'm in Canada, so we pay ridiculously more for the Optima here. and I bought the very first one in town on the day of delivery to the dealer. Not smart on my part but I couldn't wait

Mine is an EX-Luxury with all options. (US doesnt have this model) $32,800 before taxes and extras...
    2011 Optima EX-Luxury with Tech/Premium Touring Packages, 20% Tint
    Canadian Version - SWP w/Black Leather, L.E.D Tails, H.I.D's, 18's, NAV, Fully Loaded.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Optima Forums
    Advertisements

Learner's Permit
    2011 ex premium package $21.5 less than a week ago.

28500 optima sx premium touring.
    No more Optima. Back in a truck. Its been real...DIY Catch Can | DIY Rear Seat Removal | DIY Spring Swap

Used my 2011 LX was $19,500 No options. I felt pretty good about the deal, mostly because they gave me full value for my trade in (Motorcycle) and they also took my POS 1995 Mercury Cougar as well without ever even seeing it.

Had they not given me such a great deal on the trades I would have thrown a fit over the fact that it took them a month to get my $500 deposit back to me.
    ///Double "N"
    2011 Optima LX (Spicy Red) - 55 Watt DDM HID's
    6000K Diode Dynamics Bulbs - Fog Retrofit (Next Spring)
    Tint (35% Front 20% Rear this Fall) - 20's and lowered (Next Spring...maybe)
    26k miles and counting...

Learner's Permit
    I paid amount @ $29,200 with technology package, but mine didn't come with a cargo net. But it came with everything else, fully loaded minus steering wheel heating for the exact same price. They threw in free dealer window tint of my choice, platinum maintenance with lifetime oil change, 5 free gas fillup, gap insurance, wheel locks, windshield sun block, and trunk mats. I don't why I couldn't get the cargo nets, lol, but with all the goodies that I got, I didn't care since I rarely use the cargo nets in the last three cars that I owned.

Plus 3.75% financing which is the best deal I ever got in my life.

Riding Lawn Mower
    I bought the last Platinum Graphite 2011 SX on the lot with the premium package. Basically got everything but the NAV and upgraded Infinity stereo. Got the cargo net, locking wheels, and the extra mats for the trunk. Paid $24K for it after rebates, and got two years of free oil changes too.

Learner's Permit
    Quote Originally Posted by gp customs View Post
    Hey guys just curious what did everyone pay for their Optima?

I have a 2011 EX Titanium Graphite with Premium Package (Heated A/C Leather, Pano Roof, NO Nav) I paid $23k after Rebates

Just Curious...
    Two weeks ago took delivery of new leased 2011 Optima hybrid with everything-$5000 package. leather, pan am roof,nav.back up camera, upgraded infinity stereo system,heated wheel ,seats heat and cooled,mats ,nets,wheel locks--all fee's,tax,everything rolled in--no money out of pocket plus they made the first payment ---$398 monthly for 38 months. I feel this was a great deal. At least I'm happy with it.

Learner's Permit Arizona Willie's Avatar
    We leased our loaded hybrid for 36 months for $293 / month but we did put $6000 down.

Think we got ripped.
    2011 KIA Optima Hybrid (Fully Loaded) - Snow White Pearl

Hybrid #2,261

Born July 10, 2011
    Adopted Aug 13, 2011

Proudly bearing Kia badges ... no disguises for this sweet ride.

13. Remove Advertisements
    Optima Forums
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 126 1231151101 ... LastLast