Kia Optima Forums banner

Here are some pics of my baby!

3K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  carguy75 
#1 ·
Hey Guys and Girls!

Never really post much on here so figured would post some random pictures I took earlier while at the gas station (Why not take some pictures while filler her up right?!) ;)

13 Black SXL

LOVE THIS CAR! I've had a 350z and an AMG C Class in the past and I think this car is almost just as fun to drive!
Very few mods so far but want to keep going. Have a cone filter, tints, yellow fog tint, LED fog light bulbs, BOV plate.
Want to get an exhaust and an Lap3 Uncle chip soon!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Kia optima Kia motors

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Kia optima Mid-size car

Vehicle Auto part Car Engine Mid-size car

See less See more
#11 ·
Get some oil catch cans in there my friend!

#13 ·
Blacks cars are gorgeous when clean but terrible when dirty.

#14 · (Edited)
LOL.

So true.:D

My car look like crap in the winter months when I go a couple months without washing it, **** my car looks gray.:shocked:

---------- Post added at 07:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 AM ----------

Hey Guys and Girls!

Never really post much on here so figured would post some random pictures I took earlier while at the gas station (Why not take some pictures while filler her up right?!) ;)

13 Black SXL

LOVE THIS CAR! I've had a 350z and an AMG C Class in the past and I think this car is almost just as fun to drive!
Very few mods so far but want to keep going. Have a cone filter, tints, yellow fog tint, LED fog light bulbs, BOV plate.
Want to get an exhaust and an Lap3 Uncle chip soon!

View attachment 193113

View attachment 193121

View attachment 193129
Looks nice especially with the yellow fogs.:thumbsup:

I like using yellow bulbs myself in my fog-lights so I only get the yellow look when the lights are on.

You are right about the Optima being fun to drive.

This car is KIA best little secret, well at least the 2011-2015 turbo models, not to sure about the 2016 turbo model yet until i drive one myself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.