What's your ECO score?
  1. Welcome to Kia Optima Forum – General discussion forum for Kia Optima

Welcome to Kia Optima Forum - a website dedicated to all things Kia Optima.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Kia Optima Forum today!

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your ECO score?

Learner's Permit

What's your ECO score?

Just passed 1,000 miles and my ECO score is...... 48. For those of you with the Nav, the earth is looking fairly green, I still have a patch of grey hovering over Canada. Plenty of green leaves on the other screen as well. During the first 1,000 miles, the computer states 34.8 mpg (about 50% street/50% highway driving). What's yours???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What's your ECO score?-48-points.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    Optima Forums
    Advertisements

Banned
    I'm at 1200 miles and my score is 8.

Learner's Permit
    Quote Originally Posted by XxHaimBondxX View Post
    I'm at 1200 miles and my score is 8.
    From one
    New York tax payer to another---take your car on a couple hundred mile road trip to Syracuse and back. You will see your numbers pop. Ya gotta drive it.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Optima Forums
    Advertisements

Banned
    What did I forget in Syracuse? The OP has less miles and such a higher score that it sounds ridiculous. It's like he is pushing his car from the back all the time.

I hope to realize the high mileage on summer trips. If it still stays at 26 MPG, I might start moving in the refund direction.
    Last edited by XxHaimBondxX; 02-19-2012 at 08:50 AM.

1096 miles, Eco score of 39.
    2012 Black Optima Hybrid with Premium package

Lube Jockey
    3096 miles, Eco score of 114.

Lots of city driving. When I have the time on the weekend I'll take it on a road trip just to put some highway miles on it.

Calculated mileage is all over the place regardless of what kind of driving I do. 24 mpg to 33 mpg. Always fill up and make sure the fuel gauge indicates full, but it is weird that at times where I would expect it to take on say 6 gallons, it takes 7 1/2 and other times it is the other way around. Even though this drives me crazy, the offset is the 15 mpg I use to get with my Toyota FJ Cruiser.

2013 Optima Hybrid Premium Package SWP w/Tan Interior
    17" MB Sprite Wheels, Continental Extreme Contact Tires, WeatherTech Rain Vents
    WeatherTech Digital Floor Mats, Wide Angle Side Mirrors, 3M Bra w/Door Edge Guards, Body Side Molding
    Sides and rear window tint @ 15% - Front and Pano Air Blue 80, Livue LB100 dash camera

Learner's Permit
    Blog Entries
    We have a winer here lol, mine is 148 @ 2325, averaging 37-39 MPG.

What's your ECO score?-img_6220.jpg
    Last edited by iTQAN; 02-19-2012 at 11:33 PM.

Learner's Permit
    Outstanding! Now I have a goal to beat! LOL; with gas over $4.00/gallon in No. California, I'm delighted driving such a comfortable car with outstanding gas mileage. Thanks so much for your post,

Riding Lawn Mower
    Mine OP Hybrid has 8450 miles my score is 246, I average 33/36 MPG and I have no idea what that score means

Banned
    mine hit 9 and 27 MPG today. I did enjoy the country scenery though, just missed all the snow.

13. Remove Advertisements
    Optima Forums
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast