[VENDOR][FS]: 2016-2019 Kia Optima OSRAM XENARC 66340 CBI D3S HID Bulbs - K5 Optima Store
  1. Welcome to Kia Optima Forum – General discussion forum for Kia Optima

Welcome to Kia Optima Forum - a website dedicated to all things Kia Optima.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Kia Optima Forum today!

Thread: 2016-2019 Kia Optima OSRAM XENARC 66340 CBI D3S HID Bulbs - K5 Optima Store

K5 Optima Store Vendor Paul@K5OptimaStore's Avatar
    Model
    Santa Fe/350z

2016-2019 Kia Optima OSRAM XENARC 66340 CBI D3S HID Bulbs - K5 Optima Store

Is here to introduce to the 2016-2019 Optima community, the:

OSRAM XENARC 66340 CBI D3S HID Bulbs

(BUY NOW)

Description:

Replace your stock HID bulbs with a pair of these high quality Osram D3S bulbs & brighten up the road
    These OSRAM bulbs offer more lumens than the once industry-standard Philips 85122+ 4300k bulb
    However these are putting out 20% more light output, and with a higher kelvin rating of 5,000k
    These are a direct replacement for your stock HID bulbs
    100% Plug & play installation
    Two year warranty

Specifications:

Pure white (5000k)

Vehicle Applications:

2016-2019 Kia Optima (Equipped with factory HIDs, Excludes 2016 Kia Optima Hybrid)
    2011-2015 Kia Optima OSRAM HID D1S Bulbs: Found here
    Any vehicle that uses D3S HID bulbs

**We also sell the complete HID conversion kit for vehicles that do not come equipped with factory HIDs**
    The Morimoto HID Conversion Kit

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

Last edited by [email protected]; 09-26-2017 at 08:42 AM.
    ​​

2. Remove Advertisements
    Optima Forums
    Advertisements

Year
    Make
    Kia
    Model
    Optima
    Trim
    SXL
    I had recently installed some cheapo HID bulbs in my 2016 SXL and was quite pleased with them... Until I took the car on a 1400 mile road trip for the holidays. The cheapo bulbs had a nice color and seemed a little brighter than stock, but once I was cruising through the desert in the middle of the night it was obvious that they weren't quite up to the task.

So I ordered a set of these and judging from the reviews of all OSRAM HID bulbs I'm betting I'll be pretty happy.

As always, pictures and impressions will be given after installation. As well as a how-to guide with pictures of how to install the bulbs on the newer style without removing the bumper!

Year
    Trim
    SX 2.0T

OSRAM XENARC 66340 CBI D3S HID Bulbs - K5 Optima Store

Quote Originally Posted by ZohmBii View Post
    I had recently installed some cheapo HID bulbs in my 2016 SXL and was quite pleased with them... Until I took the car on a 1400 mile road trip for the holidays. The cheapo bulbs had a nice color and seemed a little brighter than stock, but once I was cruising through the desert in the middle of the night it was obvious that they weren't quite up to the task.

So I ordered a set of these and judging from the reviews of all OSRAM HID bulbs I'm betting I'll be pretty happy.

As always, pictures and impressions will be given after installation. As well as a how-to guide with pictures of how to install the bulbs on the newer style without removing the bumper!
    Hmmm, I'm actually surprised to hear you mentioned that your cheap bulbs are slightly brighter than oem ones? Our oem bulbs are roughly at 4300K and maybe your cheap bulbs has slightly higher kelvin so that might made it look like it's brighter but in reality it's not. Trust me I know because I have tried at least 3-4 sets of the cheaper bulbs until I gave up and stick with the Osram lol, I'm waiting for these bulbs to be deliver after the New Year for my other vehicle and can't wait to put these bad boys up again. Post up some pics with comparison with your cheap bulbs once you have it installed, I'm sure you'll love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Remove Advertisements
    Optima Forums
    Advertisements

Your K5 Optima Vendor K5 Optima Store's Avatar
    Year
    Make
    Tesla
    Model
    Model X
    Trim
    P100D
    Quote Originally Posted by ZohmBii View Post

Thank you very much for your order with us. Looking forward to hearing your feedback on them. Just remember it can take up to 60-80 hours to fully burn in to the correct temperature.

Quote Originally Posted by DINO2K View Post
    Hmmm, I'm actually surprised to hear you mentioned that your cheap bulbs are slightly brighter than oem ones? Our oem bulbs are roughly at 4300K and maybe your cheap bulbs has slightly higher kelvin so that might made it look like it's brighter but in reality it's not. Trust me I know because I have tried at least 3-4 sets of the cheaper bulbs until I gave up and stick with the Osram lol, I'm waiting for these bulbs to be deliver after the New Year for my other vehicle and can't wait to put these bad boys up again. Post up some pics with comparison with your cheap bulbs once you have it installed, I'm sure you'll love it
    Yeah me too! Yeah this is most likely what it was.

FS7
    Year
    Make
    Kia
    Model
    Optima
    Trim
    SXL
    How do these compare to my Stock D3S which are also OSRAM bulbs but not the Cool Blue Intense. Is it worth it? Do you even notice the difference?

EDIT... forgot to mention my 2016 Optima SXL comes with D3S OSRAM bulbs.

Year
    Make
    Tesla
    Model
    Model X
    Trim
    P100D
    Quote Originally Posted by FS7 View Post
    How do these compare to my Stock D3S which are also OSRAM bulbs but not the Cool Blue Intense. Is it worth it? Do you even notice the difference?

EDIT... forgot to mention my 2016 Optima SXL comes with D3S OSRAM bulbs.
    Sorry for the late response back here. Yes, you would notice a difference.

As far as the difference between the stock OSRAM bulbs and the OSRAM CBI ones we sell:

OEM bulbs: 4,300k in color (warm yellow color) and approximately 3,200 Lumens in brightness

OSRAM CBI bulbs: 5,500k-6,000k (pure white color) and approximately 3,500 Lumens in brightness

So in closing, not only are they going to be a much nicer color, but they will also be brighter in the light output as well.

Year
    Make
    Tesla
    Model
    Model X
    Trim
    P100D
    We have these in stock and ready to ship out.

Let us know if you have any questions about this product or any other products that we sell.

[email protected]

Also click here to checkout our sub-forum here on the site with many of our products

10. Remove Advertisements
    Optima Forums
    Advertisements