View Profile: DABIGEASY - Optima Forums : Kia Optima Forum

6 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    If you want the exact date, your service department can run a build sheet with all the details.
  2. This should be the last question. What size or which one did you order? Did he have your specs?
  3. View Conversation
    You can wait a full 5000 miles. It holds well over 12 ounces and I am averaging less than 1 ounce every 500 miles. No way to see if it's full. Suggested you empty it at every oil change. Very easy install...yes...did it myself and I am no mechanic:-)
  4. View Conversation
    In direct injected engines, the PCV valve allows "blow-by" of a combination of oil and fuel to be recirculated through the intake manifold to be reburned. The problem with this is that the reburn builds carbon deposits on the intake valves and in a DI engine, fuel does not wash over the valves to clean them. This CC catches the oil/fuel mixture and prevents it from being reburned and gunking up your intake. No it will not void your warranty and will make you car run a lot longer and better over the long haul. Hope this helps!
  5. So it's basically supposed to keep your engine from building up deposits. Correct? Does it void the warranty?
  6. View Conversation
    I am extremely pleased with SM catch Can and highly recommend. Quality is excellent and performs as designed.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
About DABIGEASY

Basic Information

About DABIGEASY
Biography:
New Orleans Native, a Who Dat fan, and I love my Optima SX.
Interests:
Golf, Airsoft, 40K and Comics

Signature

2011 OPTIMA SX / COLOR-SATIN METAL / BUILD-5/11 / SAIKOU MICHI PCV CATCH CAN 3/19/12 / K&N Air Filter 3/21/12 / LED interior lights 3/31/12 / Ceramic Tinted Whole Car 7/21/12

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
02-28-2012 10:40 PM
Total Kudos
Total Kudos
General Information
Last Activity