All our carbon fiber products are designed specifically to fit the Kia Optima
This one is no exception and would be a great addition to your ride
Resists chipping & cracking due to the high gloss clear coat
100% hand laid carbon fiber using an epoxy resin
Excellent strength to stiffness ratio
Weighs in at just under 3lbs
OEM fitment

Vehicle Application:
2014-2015 Kia Optima (All trims except hybrid)

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

See less See more
1 11
#3 ·
Wait a product that fits my LX?!?! I think that's a sign if I ever seen one :lol: once i get some funds I'm gonna need this!

Now thinking about it, i don't have any carbon fiber on my car lol. Any chance there will be a polyurethane version?
I know right? Finally a carbon fiber diffuser for the LX owners. Well technically for all 14-15 optima owners except for hybrid. Yes in the near future we will be releasing the poly diffuser as well. Stay tuned as there will be several new products being released for the 14 to 15 models.

#11 ·

Does your CF Diffuser install just like the OEM Diffuser (no holes to drill, etc.) & does it also have tabs on the diffuser like the OEM diffuser (reference attached OEM Diffuser pic)?
Yes it does install just like the OEM one. However we do recommend drilling (1) small hole on both of the outer ends to zip tie the corners for better fitment. (Not required to install, but really easy to do) It also does have the little tabs for installation just like the OEM one.

Can the CF Diffuser be installed without removing the rear bumper cover?
Yes it can. The installation process is very similar to the way the 11-13 poly diffuser is installed shown below. Let us know if you have any other questions we can help with.

11-13 Kia Optima Poly Diffuser Installation PDF - K5 Optima Store

#23 ·
:perfect10:

Love it, looks sick on your Optima!

Yeah a little small gap there is normal, but some customers will use a long strip of 3M double sided tape to close the gap if it bothers you.

All in all, it looks awesome, and really changes the look of the car from the back!!

#32 ·
Sorry for the late response, our store location is currently closed down temporarily.

We unfortunately were affected by a flood that occurred in our neighbors store that we are working through to repair our location. While we are still open, the physical storefront location is not open for walk in customers. This product is also out of stock but will be back in stock in about two weeks or less.

#39 ·