is an exclusive dealer working with:
Here to present to the forum, the UNAVI X5 OEM-Integrated Navigation Unit for 2011-2019 Kia Optima.
These new X5 & F1 units are compatible with both UVO & non UVO head units. UNAVI is not compatible with the OEM Navigation unit.
Here are some of the key features of the UNAVI unit:
• INTEGRATE ALL FACTORY FEATURES, CONTROLS AND DISPLAY
• RETAIN FACTORY AUDIO (INCLUDING CD CHANGER & SIRIUS SATELLITE RADIO)
• RETAIN FACTORY BLUETOOTH SYSTEM & MICROPHONE
• RETAIN FACTORY AUX/IPOD CONNECTIVITY
• RETAIN FACTORY STEERING WHEEL CONTROLS
• RETAIN FACTORY BACKUP CAMERA
• A/V INPUT FOR DVD PLAYER OR GAME CONSOLE
• 8” HIGH-RESOLUTION LCD (FULL TOUCHSCREEN CONTROLS)
• BACKUP CAMERA READY FOR MODELS NOT EQUIPPED WITH CAMERA
• PRELOADED MAPS OF US & CANADA INCLUDED AT NO EXTRA CHARGE
• UNAVI SOFTWARE UPDATES PROVIDED AT NO EXTRA CHARGE
• 3-YEAR ADVANCED EXCHANGE WARRANTY
Manufacturers Advertised Pricing (MAP) on these units are $1,299.00
(Per our agreement with UNAVI, we will not post pricing below (MAP) publicly)
We kindly ask that anyone interested in discounted pricing contact us directly by email at [email protected]
Here are some more technical specs on this new unit:
UNAVI X5 (8-Inch Display)
H/W Display Unit: 8" LCD / 800 x 480 WVGA
CPU: Cortex A8 1GHz OS: Win CE 6.0
MEMORY: DRAM 256MB / 128MB NAND FlashUSB: USB 2.0 Host GPS: SiRF STAR III
Map: iGO Primo (w/ optional Live Traffic)
POWER: DC +12V ~ +24V
SPEAKER: 3W Stereo
UNAVI is an integrated navigation and multi-media management system for your vehicle with an OEM fit and finish.
The UNAVI system retains all of the Optima's factory features and controls, including iPod connectivity, Bluetooth, Satellite Radio and
Steering Wheel Controls. Available for both UVO & non UVO Optima's.
You've heard, and in fact, may have used an aftermarket "factory integrated" system that claims to integrate with the vehicle's factory
components and features. UNAVI is firmly in a class of it's own. With a class leading in-dash system, factory fitment and OEM integration, these
are just a few of the key features for this new evolution of automotive navigation systems.
Why spend the extra $1,500 - $2,000 for a Navigation Package, or possibly having to upgrade to a higher trim level to even get the
option to add a navigation system? This is where UNAVI comes in with the total solution that you've been looking for.
If you are interested in this product but are not a member here on the forum, please send us an email to [email protected]
THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!!