[VENDOR][FS]: K5 Optima Store - RGB LED Color Changing Headlight or Fog Light Kit
  1. Welcome to Kia Optima Forum – General discussion forum for Kia Optima

Welcome to Kia Optima Forum - a website dedicated to all things Kia Optima.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Kia Optima Forum today!

Thread: K5 Optima Store - RGB LED Color Changing Headlight or Fog Light Kit

K5 Optima Store Vendor Paul@K5OptimaStore's Avatar
    Model
    Santa Fe/350z

K5 Optima Store - RGB LED Color Changing Headlight or Fog Light Kit

Is excited to present to the Optima forums:

K5 Optima Store - RGB LED Color Changing Headlight or Fog Light Kit

(BUY NOW)

Description:

These brand NEW high powered COB LED headlight low beam & fog light kits with built-in color changing RGB LED Demon Eyes, are designed to outperform your existing halogen headlight or fog light bulbs. These feature the new groundbreaking color changing RGB LED technology, which allows you to have complete control over the color of the demon eyes built into the LED bulbs themselves, using your smartphone or tablet and the free app in the app store.

The bright white light is a tremendous upgrade over the stock incandescent bulbs for either your low beams, fog lights or both.
    Each COB LED bulb emits 3,000 lumens using COB's latest technology.

These new LED bulbs match some of the top of the line HID bulbs out there on the market.
    With the new color changing RGB LED technology, these are hands down the coolest product to hit the market in 2017.

Rated at an IP67 Waterproof rating, & are also dust-proof & shockproof, removing the hassle of changing bulbs due to shattering.
    These kits can be used to replace your headlights or fog lights.

Specs:

Lumens: 6,000 lm
    Kelvin: 6,000k White with color changing RGB LEDs
    Lifetime: 50,000 - 60,000 hours
    360° Full Directional Beam Angle
    Powered by COB High-powered LED Chips
    Plug & Play: H8/H11/H11B/9005/HB3 Connector
    Shockproof, dustproof & waterproof
    Flicker-Free / No resistors or relay harness needed
    6-month warranty from the original date of purchase
    16 Million color options with light syncing to music option
    Free downloadable app available in the Apple Store and Android App store to control color changing demon eyes feature.
    (Scannable app barcode included in package)

Package Contents:

2 x LED Headlight or Fog Light Bulbs
    2 x K5OS Compact LED Drivers

Vehicle Application:

This kit is compatible with all 2011-2018 Kia Optima models equipped with H8, H11, H11B & 9005/HB3 bulbs. This kit is not compatible with Kia Optima models using H7 bulbs. If your vehicle is equipped with H7 bulbs, please email us directly ([email protected]) to order the ones compatible for your vehicle.

This kit is also compatible with many different vehicles that are equipped with H8, H11, H11B & 9005/HB3 headlight or fog light bulbs.

If you are ordering for a 2011-2013 Kia Optima, you would want to order the H11B bulbs. If you are ordering for a 2014-2015 Kia Optima that uses H11 bulbs, you would want to order the H11 bulbs instead of the H11B bulbs. If your vehicle is a 2016-2018 Kia Optima model, you would want to order the 9005/HB3 bulbs.

Video Demonstration:

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!
    ​​

2. Remove Advertisements
    Optima Forums
    Advertisements

Riding Lawn Mower
    Model
    14 lx
    Wow!

Year
    Trim
    SX 2.0T
    Awesome!!! Would love to see it installed in an Optima to see how bright it is.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Optima Forums
    Advertisements

Your K5 Optima Vendor K5 Optima Store's Avatar
    Year
    Make
    Tesla
    Model
    Model X
    Trim
    P100D
    Quote Originally Posted by K5N00B View Post
    Wow!
    That is what I said when we sold out of 20 sets of these the 1st day we listed them on the site, yesterday!

Quote Originally Posted by DINO2K View Post
    Thanks, I think these will be a great product for the community! I know, I can't wait to see these start getting installed and pics and video popping up.

Model
    Santa Fe/350z
    Quote Originally Posted by DINO2K View Post
    Not the best shot but here is the kit installed in Demon Eye (red) mode.
    ​​

8. The Following User Says Kudos to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

Any known location to tap Bluetooth controller as not to run wires directly to the battery poles?

Model
    Santa Fe/350z
    Quote Originally Posted by DEUCE View Post
    Any known location to tap Bluetooth controller as not to run wires directly to the battery poles?
    You could tap into a fuse for power, I'm not sure which one but I know I've had electrical components installed like this to avoid running them to the battery
    ​​

Year
    Make
    Kia
    Model
    Optima
    Trim
    EX
    Was hoping someone could assist me with the power and ground wire connections for the Bluetooth controller. I am installing into a 2016 Optima EX. I have everything physically installed and the actual lowbeam headlight is working. When I test the color changing LEDs by touching the wires to a 9V battery, everything works great. When I try to connect to a fuse and ground in the engine compartment, I either get no power or the color LEDs come on and my phone won't pair (it asks me for a 4-digit PIN). I'm a bit "electrically challenged"...can anyone out there tell me specifically what fuse to tap into and where to connect the ground wire?

Year
    Make
    Tesla
    Model
    Model X
    Trim
    P100D
    Quote Originally Posted by chooch147 View Post
    Was hoping someone could assist me with the power and ground wire connections for the Bluetooth controller. I am installing into a 2016 Optima EX. I have everything physically installed and the actual lowbeam headlight is working. When I test the color changing LEDs by touching the wires to a 9V battery, everything works great. When I try to connect to a fuse and ground in the engine compartment, I either get no power or the color LEDs come on and my phone won't pair (it asks me for a 4-digit PIN). I'm a bit "electrically challenged"...can anyone out there tell me specifically what fuse to tap into and where to connect the ground wire?
    I would recommend professional assistance if you are having difficulty there, as we don't want to provide wrong advice to you over the internet.

However, you should simply tap into the fuse in the engine bay that is marked "Ignition" and make sure you have a good ground, without a lot of paint over the metal.

Then pin is so you can connect your cell phone to the BT controller.

Year
    Make
    Tesla
    Model
    Model X
    Trim
    P100D
    Definitely one of the coolest mods in 2019!

These are now back in stock & in limited quantities.

These ship out same day with free 2-3 day USPS Priority Shipping.

Order now shipping to the US, & have these delivered before the end of the week!

(BUY NOW)

14. Remove Advertisements
    Optima Forums
    Advertisements