No Edit
  1. Welcome to Kia Optima Forum – General discussion forum for Kia Optima

Welcome to Kia Optima Forum - a website dedicated to all things Kia Optima.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Kia Optima Forum today!

Thread: No Edit

OptimaForums Veteran
    Year
    Make
    Kia
    Model
    Optima
    Trim
    EX-T

No Edit

Know this has been asked before, but since the update I have no edit after posting,
    same PC with Mozilla????????????

2. Remove Advertisements
    Optima Forums
    Advertisements

Year
    Make
    Kia
    Model
    Optima
    Trim
    SXL
    We are trying to find out from the AutoGuide staff why there are permission issues. We are not seeing any issues on our end.

Model
    2019 Corvette ZR1
    Quote Originally Posted by Laguna View Post
    We are trying to find out from the AutoGuide staff why there are permission issues. We are not seeing any issues on our end.
    Just to be clear - there has been no update to the site with new software. That happens on July 18th. We did rearrange the forums to create a better flow, recently, but nothing was done that would affect any permissions. It was simply a rearrangement of forums to better fit the traffic on the site.

Quite likely some of the changes being experienced are related to getting the forum ready to migrate to its' new platform.

As Laguna pointed out - this issue has be escalated to the Community Support team and we are just waiting for a response and or fix. It may be that it's just the way it is for another week too.
    New to the Forums? Please click here to get started and read this before posting in threads

5. Remove Advertisements
    Optima Forums
    Advertisements

OptimaForums Veteran
    Year
    Make
    Kia
    Model
    Optima
    Trim
    EX-T
    Thanks for the reply and I had better watch what and how I write my replies. Sometimes words are misspelled and one looks like a dunce after posting.

Your K5 Optima Vendor K5 Optima Store's Avatar
    Year
    Make
    Tesla
    Model
    Model X
    Trim
    P100D
    I noticed with all of the moving of threads and migrating on the backend, that our site sponsor status changed along with all of the other sponsors.

We were changed from "Site Sponsor" to "Vendor Member" which shouldn't be correct, as the Vendor Member account type is a lot less money/privileges than paying as a site sponsor.

I reached out to support with AG/VS about this as well, and they are going to look into it, but wanted to mention it here as well.

8. The Following User Says Kudos to K5 Optima Store For This Useful Post:

Year
    Make
    Kia
    Model
    Optima
    Trim
    SXL
    Things should be a bit adjusted now. They found an issue. I am seeing people post in areas they said they could not.

Is anyone still having any issues?

10. Remove Advertisements
    Optima Forums
    Advertisements