Congratulations to Dively for winning November's Ride Of The Month!
1. The Driver
Spending time with family and friends
05 Kia Spectra, 97 Ford Explorer, 92 Civic Hatchback, 94 Integra, 79 Dodge Ramcharger
2. The Car
When did Kia first gain your attention?
When I found out how good of a value they were.
Why did you choose to buy your Optima?
I knew I couldn’t get more for my money than if I bought an Optima. It’s a no brainer in my opinion. No other car beats the features and quality you get for the price.
What other cars have you modified?
All of my cars get the 5% tint treatment and I upgrade the stereo system.
Where do you get your inspirations/ideas for your car from?
The forum has been a great place for ideas and inspiration.
What are your future plans for your Optima?
Front lip, sideskirts, and a new rear diffuser. After that I will be sending her into paint and probably powder coating the rims. Maybe some custom work on the front lights at some point too.
What’s your favorite thing about modding your Optima?
Setting it apart from other Optimas.
And the least favorite?
What would you tell others to convince them to drive/buy an Optima?
It drives almost as good as it looks
3. The Mods
- 3.0 K steering wheel emblem
- K5 shift knob cover
- Dynamat and Closed cell foam sound deadening on all panels
- T1500-1BD 1500 watt Subwoofer Amplifier
- T1D215 DVC 2 Ohm 15 inch Subwoofer in custom 1” MDF enclosure
- Bass controller mounted under steering wheel
- Interior LED kit
- 5% Tint all around
- LED DRL upgrade painted Corsa Blue
- LED Amber Fog lights
- Custom honeycomb lower grill
- Roadruns grill with custom honeycomb insert, painted Corsa Blue with “Roadruns” lettering removed
- Front and Rear 3.0 K badges
- 19” KIA Cadenza wheels with Michelin AS/3 tires
- JSP window visors
- Roof spoiler
- LED Reverse lights
- Rear LED turn signals
- Plasti dipped gas cover
- Plasti dipped rear bumper reflectors
- Although I have emblems on right now I did have the factory emblems removed and filled(will be doing something different later on)
- Nameless Down-pipe
- Nameless Mid-pipe
- Jun B.L Cat-back
- Nameless Intercooler
- Nameless Charge-pipe
- Synapse BOV
- Nameless Intake
- Nameless engine mounts
- Nameless Strut bar
- Stiff Rings
- BTR Tune
- Mishimoto Oil Catch Cans
- HKS M45XL Spark Plugs
- Engine bay dress up bolts(black)+5hp