Kia Optima Forums banner

K5/Optima mods/goodies from Korea

24K views 20 replies 17 participants last post by  FuriouS 
#1 ·
#6 ·
Nope. Not really stupid at all. I did before with one of my cars. I knew 100% I was going to get the car so I bought upgrades for the car even before I officially purchased it. Once I bought the car I put everything on it right away. As long as you're sure that you are getting the car theres no reason why not to buy the parts early.

#10 ·
I cant read korean but....i can imagine im spending another 5000 eventually with all the parts i want off that site haha

#18 ·
not to much stuff on this site, but its one to add

Best sales - Jayongmall.net
I bought all of my esterior parts from this site and although this is a Korean Company found it to be a fast shipper (they send everything certified though so you have to sign for it or leave notice to allow carrier to drop off parts at address or neighbor).

Also don't change your mind and want to return anything as USA to Korea shipping will exceed the cost of the item in most cases (seller does not pay for return shippig costs).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.