Tags
$25 back drive
2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  jsolo_sx2011 
#1 ·
Offers end on 7/31

#2 ·
I have dibs on the Lambo Aventador.

#6 ·

Test-drive any new Kia by July 31, 2012, to receive a $25 Kia Visa[SUP]®[/SUP] Prepaid Card.[SUP]†[/SUP] Please start by reviewing your information. If it's correct, click "Print My Personalized Certificate." If it's missing or incorrect, click "Update My Information."

Name & Address:
Personal Priority Code:

Please update your information below and click "Save Changes." (This offer is exclusively for you and is non-transferable.)

First Name:*
Last Name:*
Phone:

Address:*
City:*
State:*

ZIP:*

*Required Fields

† TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Test-drive offer is valid from June 1, 2012 to July 31, 2012. To be eligible, test-driver must be 18 years of age or older with a valid driver's license. This offer is non-negotiable and non-transferable. One $25 Kia Visa Prepaid Card per person. Test-drive and dealer validation required. Only the completed certificate with an original dealer signature and unique Personal Priority Code will be honored. Your envelope with the original, completed certificate inside must be postmarked by August 15, 2012. All matters of program eligibility and qualification will be conclusively resolved by Kia Motors America, Inc., in its sole discretion. Offer valid only in the continental United States; void in outlying areas. Void where prohibited. Offer valid while supplies last. Kia is not responsible for mistakes or typographical errors. Kia is not responsible for lost or misdelivered mail. Kia's liability is limited to the value of the Visa prepaid card. For comments or questions, please call 1-877-883-4913. Your card is issued by MetaBank™, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.

© 2012 Kia Motors America, Inc., 111 Peters Canyon Road, Irvine, CA 92606.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.