Edmonton or Surrounding Areas!!! - Page 2
NEWS

1. Welcome to Kia Optima Forum General discussion forum for Kia Optima

Welcome to Kia Optima Forum - a website dedicated to all things Kia Optima.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Kia Optima Forum today!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Edmonton or Surrounding Areas!!!

Year
    Make
    Kia
    Model
    Optima
    Trim
    SX Turbo
    I'm actually originally from Lethbridge. There was one Optima I saw about a year ago in Edmonton here that was all blacked out, in the Mayfield Common parking lot. That is the most done up one I've seen in Alberta...but there was another one I saw about a month ago, white I think that had a few small things done. But unfortunately I was not able to get a long good look at it.

Where is the Kia dealership in Lethbridge anyway?
    2014 Smoky Blue Optima SXT
    HID D1S 6000k bulbs | 50 Watt CREE Reverse bulbs | Stage 1 LED license plate bulbs | 3.0 Emblems | EZ Lip | Lamin-x "Gunsmoke" tail light tint | Compustar Remote Start | 10% Window Tint | Injen SAI | Kia BOV Soundplate | White SickSpeed 118db Horns | UR Front Strut Tower Bar

2. Remove Advertisements
    Optima Forums
    Advertisements

Learner's Permit
    Year
    Make
    Kia
    Model
    Optima
    Trim
    EX Luxury
    The Kia dealer used to be located on 3rd Ave across from Burger King by Mayor Magrath by the water tower. Now it's on the corner of Scenic and Mayor Magrath beside Murray Chevrolet and has been for about 2 years now. I think the building it's in now was originally the Saturn/Isuzu dealer back then? I've only been in Lethbridge since 2009 and that building has gone through a couple different dealers.

I've been seeing a lot of the new Optimas rolling around and a lot of the 2011's as well. There aren't too many 2012/2013's rolling around however. They're so distinct with the LED brake lights compared to other vehicles. It's too bad they opted to go with the light bar-ish taillights like the BMWs, but times change I guess.

I've had my car for over a year and a few months now and I never get tired of people asking me what it is and the "THAT'S A KIA?!" response lol

I keep telling people "oh you've seen them around... just not like this"

I was supposed to get coil-overs this year but had to put them off due to a much needed career change. Once I have those done, I'll definitely be putting it up for ROTM. And why the heck not... someone's gotta represent the Hybrids!

5. Remove Advertisements
    Optima Forums
    Advertisements

Year
    Make
    Optima
    Model
    EX 2.4
    Trim
    EX
    Well I guess theres more people from Edmonton on there than I expected! Just bought my 15' Kia last month and already addicted to the mods keep up the good work guys!Edmonton or Surrounding Areas!!!-1508607_10207918169764869_5815429544661754958_n.jpg

Riding Lawn Mower
    Year
    Make
    Kia
    Model
    2015 Kia Optima EX
    Trim
    EX
    I know this is a bit of a dead thread, but I am located in Lethbridge as well actually. Have been trying to locally find some used aftermarket wheels but its hard. Or trying to find a nice set of stock 18's. Always good to know there are a few others locally as well.

8. Remove Advertisements
    Optima Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12