Kia Optima Forums banner

2013 KIA Optima Hybrid Drive & Review by TFLcar

10K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  optimania 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Funny how he looks overstuffed in the Optima. I'm 6'1 (1in shorter than he) and I have a ton of room. Also, is that really a 2013? I thought in 2012, all the heated steering wheel buttons were relocated to the dash from the column? Or did the hybrids not change? I would have guessed that was a 2011 since it looks 100% like my 2011.
And no, mine doesn't "suck the fun out of driving" lol

#3 ·
I love how this car drives and I have a renewed driving enjoyment since purchasing the Hybrid (coming from SUV's). And RSA, you are correct, he seems "stuffed" in that back seat.
I'm 6'5 and have no issues in mine but I do not have the pano-sunroof, maybe that's the difference. Good video none the less, thanks for sharing.

#7 ·
I think the review is spot on. We now have had our Optima Hybrid a year and it still jerks & jiggles in the lower speeds. We love everything else about the car but the drive train is still unrefined. Kia please do another software update. While the previous TSR's have improved it but only about 60%. The car needs it!

#8 ·
I just had my 2011 KOH in for about a dozen TSB services yesterday, and noticed that the car is a bit more responsive after leaving the shop, but I will hold off judgement until I drive it some more and report back. The jerking & jiggling also irritates me as my only major compliant with the car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.