Kia Optima Forums banner

I Was Impressed

Tags
impressed was
1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Waynerm002 
#1 ·
Went to a local Kia dealer today to test drive a white fully loaded SX-T and was happy to do so. The looks are better in person then in a picture, it rode nicer then my 2014 SX-T, the tech gadgets are a plenty and the 30 leases horsepower did not phase me one bit. My favorite feature was the auto hold one because the car moving without your foot on the brake seems cool to me.
As it pertains to the Harmon Kardon stereo vs. the Infinity what is your take on the difference? I did not get to blast the radio and I know as of today I am very happy with my infinity system.
I know with my Sirruis that I have numerous places where the signal is either weak or I just lose it for a few seconds. My wife's 2014 Santa Fe Sport never loses it, so how is the signal strength with the 2016 Optima's?

#2 ·
I also had a 2014 White SX-T and loved it! It had the tech package as well. Yesterday I took delivery of the 2016 SX-T with tech package. It is a great car, and like you the 30 less horsepower didnt phase me at all. It actually feels like it has better acceleration that my 2014 did. So much tech in this car. I am very impressed with it as well!

#3 ·
No tech package on my 2014, so all the tech stuff on the 2016 is great. Starting off from a dead stop even with the a/c on as you said has more of a brisk feeling then my 2014.
Do you have an opinion on the Harmon Kardon stereo over the Infinity one?

#6 ·
The HK system is a step above the Infinity, typically found in luxury cars. Some of those guys have been upgrading to B & O, Bowers and Wilkins, Mark Levinson, etc.. Getting HK is a great step for KIA, the 2017 Cadenza in Korea will come with KRELL, with Harman acquiring Bang and Olufsen Automotive, I wouldn't be surprised to see the new Genesis cars adopting that system.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.