[VENDOR][FS]: 2011-2015 Kia Optima Dual Colored LED Side Fender Vents - K5 Optima Store - Page 4
NEWS

1. Welcome to Kia Optima Forum – General discussion forum for Kia Optima

Welcome to Kia Optima Forum - a website dedicated to all things Kia Optima.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Kia Optima Forum today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2011-2015 Kia Optima Dual Colored LED Side Fender Vents - K5 Optima Store

Model
    Optima SLT
    Trim
    Pennsylvania
    Purchased a bunch from K5 for xmas for my wife - Gotta say K5 is a great store and great people. All the products have been top notch.

One of the items is the dual led fender vents. I am planning to install these once the temp raises above my age lol.

I would like to have these fade on with proximity lights and also be on with DRL. (and of course turn signal function) Anyone there that has accomplished this that can point me to the correct wiring for this?

Thanks!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Optima Forums
    Advertisements

Your K5 Optima Vendor K5 Optima Store's Avatar
    Year
    Make
    KIA
    Model
    KIA K900
    Trim
    VIP Package
    Quote Originally Posted by billc123 View Post
    Purchased a bunch from K5 for xmas for my wife - Gotta say K5 is a great store and great people. All the products have been top notch.

One of the items is the dual led fender vents. I am planning to install these once the temp raises above my age lol.

I would like to have these fade on with proximity lights and also be on with DRL. (and of course turn signal function) Anyone there that has accomplished this that can point me to the correct wiring for this?

Thanks!!
    Thank you for your order with us on the site. We really appreciate the kind words as well.

There is a customer that did the fading option as part of his install and he posted here in this thread. Just gotta look through some of the posts to find it.

Post # 15 is the one I believe.
    ​​

Year
    Make
    KIA
    Model
    KIA K900
    Trim
    VIP Package
    Check out this awesome LED side fender vent mod.

These are available to order in the dual colored switchback option.

Order a set today & get a free K5 Optima Store decal with your order.

K5 Optima Store - 2011-2015 Kia Optima Side Fender Vent LEDs

Also be sure to check out our thread here on the forum below:

60 Great Mod Ideas for your new Kia Optima

​​

5. Remove Advertisements
    Optima Forums
    Advertisements

Year
    Make
    KIA
    Model
    KIA K900
    Trim
    VIP Package
    I wanted to give an update to all of you who have been wanting to order this product forever now.

As many of you know, the side fender vents for the older 2011-2015 Kia Optima models were discontinued.

However, we have worked with a new manufacturer to develop brand new sequential side fender vents for the 2011-2015 Kia Optima.

We will be introducing these to the forum, and on our site within the next week or so, and wanted to give you all a heads up about them first.

So stay tuned to our site so you can be one of the first ones out there with this mod installed. We will be getting them in limited quantities.
    ​​

7. Remove Advertisements
    Optima Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234