Kia Optima Forums banner

High powered Stage 1 & Stage 2 LED License Plate Bulbs - K5 Optima Store

Vendor 
19K views 47 replies 20 participants last post by  K5 Optima Store 
#1 ·

Here to present to the Optima Forums, the:

Stage 1 & Stage 2 LED License Plate Bulbs

(BUY NOW)

Swap out your boring yellow stock license plate bulbs for these bright white LEDs.
These bright LED bulbs are sure to impress and make your Optima standout from the rest
Available in two separate brightness options to choose from to fit your lighting needs.

Compatible on all 2011-2020 Kia Optima Models. (Fits many other Kia vehicles as well)

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

See less See more
#6 · (Edited)
How bright are these compared to the other ones u sell? I plan to use these as reverse lights. Brighter then stock? Also do u have any installed pics or video?
These are very bright but not nearly as bright as the CREE 50 watt reverse bulbs we sell.. The stage 1 bulbs are as bright as stock or slightly brighter, but much crisper white color and gets rid of that yellowish colored light.. Stage 2 is definitely brighter than stock.

#17 ·
Thank you very much David, just received your stage 2 license plate LED and Piaa horn today. Very very quick shipping and good communication as always, I installed my license light right away :D but I have to wait till weekend to do my Piaa horn. Thank you for being an awesome vendor and hoping to do more business with you again soon. :thumbsup:

#19 ·
You're very welcome DINO! I hope you enjoy all of your new stuff! I too hope to work with you again soon! :)

Don't remember which rev bulbs these are..but this is a pic of my rev and stage 1 lic plate leds...Will be receiving the stage 2 probably tomorrow or next day and will take pics of them..overall..A MUST HAVE!! love em!

Wow brother your Optima has come together so quickly! Looks beautiful man! You'll be running for ROTM in no time..

Thanks for all of your support brother! You're driving around a K5 Optima Store MACHINE!!! :thumbsup:

#22 ·
Sweet looking forward to seeing them. :thumbsup:

I just replaced my license plate lights with the stage 2 led and noticed that one light will go in and out randomly. Did I receive a bad bulb?
Usually this is due to the pins not making a solid contact with the socket. You can fix this by taking the flickering bulb out, taking your fingernail and slightly bending the pins outward a very small amount and then reinserting the bulb. This makes it have a tighter contact with the socket thus eliminating the flicker 90% of the time.

If this doesn't fix the issue, please send me an email to sales@k5optimastore.com and I will be happy to get you out a new bulb.

#30 ·
A year ago i ordered some cheap ebay license bulbs for a few bucks and thought i got a bomb deal. after a month and a half they started flickering and died. I decided to give K5OS stage 1 bulbs a try and they were great and were still going strong a year later. i then decided that i wanted something brighter so i ordered the stage 2 license plate bulbs and all i can say is they are AMAZING. pictures cant even describe how much brighter and whiter they are compared to anything. I guarantee if you buy them you WILL love them :thumbsup:

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#31 ·
A year ago i ordered some cheap ebay license bulbs for a few bucks and thought i got a bomb deal. after a month and a half they started flickering and died. I decided to give K5OS stage 1 bulbs a try and they were great and were still going strong a year later. i then decided that i wanted something brighter so i ordered the stage 2 license plate bulbs and all i can say is they are AMAZING. pictures cant even describe how much brighter and whiter they are compared to anything. I guarantee if you buy them you WILL love them :thumbsup:
Jason thank you for this most awesome review! Many of our customers did the same thing first and made their way over to us once they were ready to get some good ones. So thank you very much for not only your business, but for taking the time to leave positive feedback about the products you've purchased. :)

#32 ·
i wish i could run these in my cadenza... but i can't because the light housings are much more shallow in that than the optima. I have the stg1 LED lights... pretty bright tho

#44 ·
Got the new Stage 1 bulbs installed, took some patience getting the housings out of the trunk lid but I love the new look! I'll never understand why car manufacturers go through the trouble of making all of their tail lights LED but leave the license plate bulbs incandescent. Thanks K5OS!