[VENDOR][FS]: TruHart Optima/Sonata Sport Shocks/Struts Combo - K5 Optima Store - Page 2
NEWS

1. Welcome to Kia Optima Forum General discussion forum for Kia Optima

Welcome to Kia Optima Forum - a website dedicated to all things Kia Optima.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Kia Optima Forum today!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: TruHart Optima/Sonata Sport Shocks/Struts Combo - K5 Optima Store

Learner's Permit
    well I order mine this morning so we'll see. Eibach spring with stock strut/shock with 107,000...about time to change.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Optima Forums
    Advertisements

Year
    Make
    Duh
    Model
    EX
    Trim
    Close shaven
    Quote Originally Posted by mkz341 View Post
    well I order mine this morning so we'll see. Eibach spring with stock strut/shock with 107,000...about time to change.
    Following
    I used to eat a lot of natural foods but then I found out most people die of natural causes

http://www.optimaforums.com/forum/49...-showroom.html

Year
    Model
    Optima
    Trim
    LX
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimaniac View Post
    Following
    I'm anxious to find out his experiences as well..

5. Remove Advertisements
    Optima Forums
    Advertisements

Your K5 Optima Vendor K5 Optima Store's Avatar
    Year
    Make
    KIA
    Model
    KIA K900
    Trim
    VIP Package
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardTheKiaTech View Post
    do I smell package deals!!
    Yes sir, already updated the product page since everyone posted here today. Check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by DINO2K View Post
    $229.50 free shipping anywhere in the U.S lol. Man if my car was drop then I'll be all over this lol, great price David.
    Thank you Joe. I agree this is a great price and product for those not wanting to damage their OEM components when running lowering springs.

ohhhhhh my
    Quote Originally Posted by ricardoreyna View Post
    Finally an Eibach solution !
    Yep exactly!!

Quote Originally Posted by Remy View Post
    The majority opinion has been that coils are better than springs due to the wear on the OEM shocks/struts with springs, bottoming out, etc. Does this change now with these? Will a TruHart/spring combo perform just as well as coilovers for half the price?
    This is absolutely correct. Before now, you would either have to go with coilovers, or suffer ruining the OEM components prematurely. We've gone ahead and added the optional spring add on to the page.

Not sure but.....Designed with short strokes so they perform better and have more travel which allows for them to be more durable when installed on a lowered ride
    Yes correct!

Quote Originally Posted by wade001 View Post
    As I just installed my springs I may be interested in this so I can possibly save my stock suspension before it's too late. But I wonder how these preform with the varying springs on the market, different compression rates, drop heights, etc..

Seeing as d2 collaborated on these it might make sense that the d2 springs would be the best fit, I guess time will tell. I wonder how they would do on my eibach springs.
    I think these are designed to work on any aftermarket lowering spring we sell on the site. Personally I believe that the D2 springs may be a bit better quality then the TruHart brand, however we are offering both of them now on our site so the customer can choose what they like best.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonS View Post
    Awesome find David!
    So these plus aftermarket lowering springs versus coilovers. I know coils offer ride height adjustability but other than that fact, why would you ever purchase coils now?
    Thanks Jason. Yes this is the same logic we're thinking too and why we think this is going to be amazing selling product. As of typing this right now, we have already sold 4 sets in the last 12 hours it's been up on the site. For all of the customers out there who do not care to adjust the ride height with coilovers, this is going to be a great inexpensive alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardTheKiaTech View Post
    Truhart offers a lowering spring also. I don't know much about them but all I've read is good. I'm wondering if david can get the springs also. If that was the case I'd do both instead of a coilover system
    Done and done sir. Please take a look back on the product page.

Thank you for your order with us on the site. Please report back to this thread with your experience after installation.

Following
    Well bust out the popcorn, this should turn out to be a great product.

I'm anxious to find out his experiences as well..
    As are we! For any members who order these, please post in this thread to let others know your experience.
    ​​

Year
    Model
    Optima
    Trim
    LX
    Just checked out the store site.. 1.6 in the front, 1.5 in the rear (if you go w the spring addon) that's the lowest drop on springs yet isn't it?

Year
    Make
    KIA
    Model
    KIA K900
    Trim
    VIP Package
    Just checked out the store site.. 1.6 in the front, 1.5 in the rear (if you go w the spring addon) that's the lowest drop on springs yet isn't it?
    Yes that is correct. These are the same as the D2 springs when it comes to the drop height.

These are the best option for those wanting the most drop from lowering springs but not wanting to got to coilovers.
    ​​

Riding Lawn Mower
    Model
    Any deal if I get it with eibach?

Super Moderator
    09/2015 ROTM
    Year
    Make
    Kia
    Model
    Optima
    Trim
    EX 2.0
    you had the original stock shocks and struts and lowering springs at that mileage? If so, wow, I'm impressed. Our cars call for new struts and shocks at 100K and that's with OEM springs! #impressed!
    Dynojet: 294 whp/305 torque/24lbs boost with a custom BTR tune with full bolt-ons.
    2012 Optima EX-T Spicy Red Showroom http://www.optimaforums.com/forum/49...-showroom.html w/ the following MODs: Wagner Intercooler|Injen SRI|845Motorsports Charge Pipe|Nameless Midpipe|Nameless Downpipe|Synapse V3 BOV|BTR Tune|Magnaflow Exhaust|Saikou Michi OCC's|Ultra Racing FSTB|Torque Solution Lower Engine Mount|kSport Coilovers|R1 Concepts rotors|and MORE...

11. The Following User Says Kudos to JasonS For This Useful Post:

K5 Optima Store Vendor Paul@K5OptimaStore's Avatar
    Year
    2013/2007
    Make
    Hyundai/Nissan
    Model
    Santa Fe/350z
    Quote Originally Posted by Optima2015 View Post
    Shoot us an email Sales@K5OptimaStore.com
    ​​

13. The Following User Says Kudos to Paul@K5OptimaStore For This Useful Post:

Year
    Make
    KIA
    Model
    KIA K900
    Trim
    VIP Package
    Quote Originally Posted by Optima2015 View Post
    Yeah we can always offer a discount on package deals. If you sent an email we will be getting back to you shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonS View Post
    you had the original stock shocks and struts and lowering springs at that mileage? If so, wow, I'm impressed. Our cars call for new struts and shocks at 100K and that's with OEM springs! #impressed!
    Wow that is pretty impressive.

We have confirmed that the TruHart Shocks/Struts are compatible on all brands of lowering springs for the Optima & Sonata!
    ​​

15. Remove Advertisements
    Optima Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast