Kia Optima Forums banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Showcase items About

• · Registered
    2016 Bagged HYBRID
    3,599 Posts
    Its been a while my fellow Optima Forum members! Hope everyone is doing well. its been 7yrs i think since i went AWOL over here lol. Guess I'm back :cool: give me a follow on my insta JR_REN.GAIJIN and ill follow back. I am more active over there as well. Talk to you guys soon!

· Registered
    2013 Kia Optima
    1 Posts
    Hey Triple-K, would it be possible for you to talk about the sources you use to find your parts? You seem to have spent the least money but found great quality. I am just starting my research and journey and could use a bit of information!

· Registered
    2016 Bagged HYBRID
    3,599 Posts
    @ ducnguyen21
    Dont make me blush bruh! Lol :lol: Thanks man!
    Not many of us like modding these hybrid's we got so someone needs to do something right :grin:

· Registered
    2015 Kia Optima EX Hybrid W/Tech & White Pckg
    35 Posts
    Dude, love your car. just got a 2015 EX with Tech and you've inspired me to mod a few things. thanks for all the tips.

· Registered
    2016 Bagged HYBRID
    3,599 Posts
    I just saw your posts guys :D

@ ht_addict, Thanks man!
    @ 13KOHex, the alarm horn came with Police Interceptor, before selling it took out the parts, then my strobes bought at local parts store and i installed everything.

· Registered
    2013 Optima Kia
    37 Posts
    I like your security system with the strobe lights. How and where can I get those installed?

· Registered
    223 Posts
    Loved the look of your cold Air Intake. Few off us are waiting on a parts list so we can do the same. Please post

· Registered
    31 Posts
    hey good to hear your from Baton Rouge just bc you drive a hybrid doesnt mean you can't keep up . my buddy that is following me has a really low spec 5 kia so we will be just cruising anyway . hit me up on Facebook (brad William) and we can set up a place to meet when we leave for Texas .its going to be an awesome time

· Your K5 Optima Vendor
    2019 Stinger GT1
    29,425 Posts
    No problem at all. I look forward to getting the opportunity to work with you. I absolutely love it and you will too!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…